Model Cars Magazine Forum

427 ac cobra

Omi1966

hi im new too the forum so i thought would post something i have just finished, not up to some of the standards you guys are setting on here but im pleased with the out come.

thanks for looking.

2q2mm94.jpgslmnu1.jpg29qglrl.jpg

2a83sx3.jpg

15nnbba.jpg

very few of the kits decals were used on this, it has a custom colour paint job with peralex added which really sparkles in the sun light. lots of bits added, ht leads all the chrome was stripped and replaced with alcad chrome, the stripe is finished in a satin finish, carpet is flocking sprayed dark sea grey and the standard seat belts made from tamiya tape and PE buckles.
hope you like and thanks for looking.

thanks for all the compliments guys, the wood on the dash is just paint effect very easy to do with practice, as for the polishing i'm still learning the cobra has not been polished it is just klear gloss so im still very envious of the finishers i see on the forum, some day i might take the plunge with the polishes i have seen used on some of the finished models.

thanks again.

ill post some other pics of cars for your critical eye.

martin.