Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Irked You Today?

LokisTyro

not being able to load pics???

can't figger it out... I use the 'direct' addy in PB just like the tut in the beginning, but, no workie...

alas...

Sometimes it'll work differently depending on the phase of the moon, your browser and browser settings, etc.

I use the "img" option at the bottom of the "Photolinks" choices. Left click it and it turns yellow momentarily. That's the "copy" function. Or if it doesn't turn yellow, highlight it and do a manual "copy".

Then go back to the page and post you're trying to put the picture on. Do "Ctrl v" which is also "paste". The "img" code will appear in the body of the post.

When you enter "POST", the picture will be displayed.

What is making me scary since friday is...

I was with a wacky buddy out with my GT 50 Suzuki and his bicycle and we got a ridicilous idea to play "tikkertje" (I have to catch a other player, touch him and then he has to catch.) We did that on public roads with a moped and bicycle and my friend's brilliant idea was to just ran thru gardens of people (offcourse I didn't follow him) and people must have called the cops in that period.. We had fun but their are cops like crazy in this neighbourhood so my plan is to just leave the Suzuki in the shed and let the heat and chase over us cool down. Was a blast playing the game but we were acting dangerous, atleast my buddy did, because the fool was crashing thru gardens, but it wasn't any different then the other times we go out.

I'm kinda get used to the escape, is our second. :D

The next day I was rolling to his house and suddenly there was a cop coming from right on a crossroad, so I hit the throttle hard and drove like crazy, got to his house and I drove into his garden stop behind his shed and hide (like a moron, to make him scary :D ) I said: "Dude! There are cops like crazy, we definitly can't go out!"

He said: "Don't worry, you've got a good lawyer! Your mom!" :D

Edited by FullPowerGarage

What is making me scary since friday is...

I was with a wacky buddy out with my GT 50 Suzuki and his bicycle and we got a ridicilous idea to play "tikkertje" (I have to catch a other player, touch him and then he has to catch.) We did that on public roads with a moped and bicycle and my friend's brilliant idea was to just ran thru gardens of people (offcourse I didn't follow him) and people must have called the cops in that period.. We had fun but their are cops like crazy in this neighbourhood so my plan is to just leave the Suzuki in the shed and let the heat and chase over us cool down. Was a blast playing the game but we were acting dangerous, atleast my buddy did, because the fool was crashing thru gardens, but it wasn't any different then the other times we go out.

I'm kinda get used to the escape, is our second. :D

The next day I was rolling to his house and suddenly there was a cop coming from right on a crossroad, so I hit the throttle hard and drove like crazy, got to his house and I drove into his garden stop behind his shed and hide (like a moron, to make him scary :D ) I said: "Dude! There are cops like crazy, we definitly can't go out!"

He said: "Don't worry, you've got a good lawyer! Your mom!" :D

Total disrespect for the efforts of others. :angry: How would you feel if one of your neighbors ran over your models and bragged about how much fun it was to hear the plastic snapping. I hope your mother the lawyer finds out. You can believe as an officer of the court, she would be very upset. Her reputation is at stake defending a delinquent son for the blatant disregard for the welfare and property of others. Think about that!

Edited by Pete J.

I put hundreds of hours of work into my garden each year....and i'm sure i'm under estimating that ..let me tell you...if you and or your friend ever did that around here ,you'd be in for a rude awaking ..i'm not one to call the police..lets just say your bikes/cars would mysteriously disappear ..never to be found....if you are at all sorry for what you did and feel the need to make amends...try knocking on the door of those gardeners and asking if you can help them fix the damage that was done.

Now, I'm not going to say "BAD Jamie, NO BISCUIT!!!", I am going to point out something that will have any lawyer tell you to take the plea deal.

You posted your exploits on the internet...think about it...you can't erase your "confession", whether anyone rats you out or not, it can be found by anyone with average search skills.

Where I live your parents would be liable for the damages you have caused plus any other legal fees resulting from investigations involved.

You best bet is to confess and make amends, they will think better of you later.

Sounds to me you are more concerned with getting caught rather than be sorry for the damaged caused. The longer you hang with rhis "friend" the more trouble you are going to get in. Take respondsibility for your actions and own up to the damages. Ruining others property is bad karma and it always catches up with you.

Big problems with "SOME" of our young people nowadays or maybe always. No respect for others but yet think they deserve respect from others. Throwing trash and beer cans or bottles on lawns or spraying their stupid graffiti on walls and or scratching up cars or worse, stealing other peoples items. I only hope that one day if they are not in prison that someone does to the stuff that they worked hard for exactly what they had done. Still plenty of nice respectful young people out there and I am not trying to say as a group they are all bad, just some. Just one guys opinion.

You and your friend make me sick. Too much the attitude of far too many young people. And you sound like you are proud of it! I hope you get caught and are punished to the full extent of the law and then some. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

They should be, but they aren't. Too much, 'ME ... ME ... ME ... ME ... ME. If it feels good to ME, then to h...e...double hockeysticks with everyone else.'

Wow you guys got me wrong, but that's my fault, by gardens I actually ment driveways, made it more exciting.. I am really honest that nothing got damaged. ;)

Really nothing got damaged and I'd go with you guys because I didn't follow him. I did stay with my 2 wheels and 2 feet on the public road.

I did find his behavior disrespectfull too and made him sure about that! ;) people would've called the cops because of him driving on driveways and because of my moped making noise and I was making turns in the middle of the empty road, the cop that was 'following' me didn't race against me and saw me clearly turning into a leftside road and didn't follow me, he drive straight over the crossroad, in that time he didn't use a siren or lights.

I am aware of the things that could be done in public and what can't.

I am constantly commentating that guy with "pick that can up, there's a trashcan there, or later on we can't come anywhere" and then he does this.

I did blow up the story a bit because I was bored at races and we had too wait 1h till races could begin again. I didn't know what to do so I wrote this story but I blow it a bit up, too make it more exiting. Shouldn't have done that, sorry guys

I can surely say, the only thing I did was driving dangerously on public roads, I didn't got of public roads and he did not damage anything but I told him never to do this again.

This is the extremist we've ever been when we go out. ;)

Sorry for the misunderstand and twisted story, I am actually not proud of it because then it would've been found in 'what pleased..'

Have a nice day and sorry again, I am definitly finding what you want to say and go definitly with you on your sayings. ;)

Edited by FullPowerGarage

I can definitly feel your anger..

And I surely have to get my butt kicked.

It was just me trying to show off with "look how tough and 'cool' we are." but that wasn't cool to show off with.

That's my weakness, allways wanting to show off, but I am going to work on that 'showoff' problem.

I will think multiple times about doing something stupid again.

But once again, there was really really really nothing damaged.

I can surely understand you guys are mad and dissapointed and want me to leave this board.

I hope this message makes it all clear and if you have any more questions, then I will answer you with the truth.

Sorry again for losing all your trust on me, I will do whatever I can do to regain your trust and only use this board for modeling.

Have a nice day.