Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Pleased You Today!

James2

Loved the pic Ed.  We've been getting gentle rain for past couple of days.  As of now, Hermine is tracking further north than originally anticipated. I'm sure we'll get some winds and rain but not as severe.  We're prepared with water, food, emergency kits and all the potential yard projectiles have been safely stored away.

Another beautiful photo. Never get tired of seeing them. Don't see that in my part of Az.

Thanks Ray. I'm guessing you'd need to wander East and North for a Low House count Sunrise Picture.

Wow. Again, that's what I love about being out there. A start to the day like that always made me feel like getting up early to see it, and always made me feel like getting going and accomplishing things.

Then why are you where you are?:rolleyes:

Then why are you where you are?:rolleyes:

I was just out in the Kingman area for ten days at the first of this month. Looking at properties, getting stoked enough to come back here and do what it's going to take to make the move...which is a lot...and I still have to work.

It'll be a while, but with any luck, it will happen before I'm pushing up daisies. :mellow:

I was just out in the Kingman area for ten days at the first of this month. Looking at properties, getting stoked enough to come back here and do what it's going to take to make the move...which is a lot...and I still have to work.

It'll be a while, but with any luck, it will happen before I'm pushing up daisies. :mellow:

If I recall correctly you work on Exotics Cars, Right? If so there's a Private Motorsports Ranch North of here in Willcox:o

isn't today the first of the month? i say 3 minutes before another edit. that pleases me.

isn't today the first of the month? i say 3 minutes before another edit. that pleases me.

What IS your problem, anyway? OK, the first of LAST month. 

Happy now?

Jeez. Really...just WHAT is your problem?

PS. I'll bet the mods $10 that this guy is southpeir / joe smythe / detail stymied, who's been repeatedly banned from the forum already.

Ah hell...make it $50.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

If I recall correctly you work on Exotics Cars, Right? If so there's a Private Motorsports Ranch North of here in Willcox:o

That's interesting. I'll have to look into it.

I have multiple project-vehicles (my own) that would have to be transported, as I prefer to not sell in-progress vehicles for pennies on the dollar if I can avoid it. I also have literally tons of tools and equipment, including a full-size milling machine and lathe that would have to be moved. Again, I can't sell these for anywhere near the replacement cost.

My business has been an integral part of my life for the last 40+ years, and I've amassed enough stuff to quite literally make almost anything. I'm not willing to trade that capability for pretty sunrises, at least not yet. If I can manage to move that capability to where the pretty sunrises are, I'll be profoundly happy. I'm not a big fan of working for other people either, and I need the several client-projects I'm obligated to do here done, paid for, and gone so as to add to my "portfolio".

It's a little more complicated than just getting a big truck, loading it, and heading out.  :D

I swear Ed, you must live in one of the most scenic places on Earth. The shot with the green hills is just heartbreakingly pretty. I think that's one of the 5 most beautiful things I've ever seen.

My Wife n I like it. I'm honored you think so much of the Picture. Maybe you ought to be looking to S.E. Arizona instead of North West :rolleyes:

What IS your problem, anyway? OK, the first of LAST month. 

Happy now?

Jeez. Really...just WHAT is your problem?

PS. I'll bet the mods $10 that this guy is southpeir / joe smythe / detail stymied, who's been repeatedly banned from the forum already.

Ah hell...make it $50.

I agree.

Troll time.

Sad individuals.

@Ed, man that looks inviting.  I'd just have to go down that path....

There are some places in the woods around my town.   All of a sudden going off a rural road between the trees is a small asphalt road.  I went for a cruise on the Vespa today and took several of these small roads just to have a look.  GREAT!  Maybe some pics coming up of Black Forest side roads.

Thanks Ed for posting.