[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 1966 Buick Engines

And note that the nailheads are blue.
  3. 2018 Cannonball Run

I see why you wanted to know about the Willy's pick-up. No worries, l haven't figured what to build yet .
  4. Revell 1966 Chevy Suburban

Here's an idea, the "Regatta", a GM Design concept which never happened:
  5. Willy's pick-up

Not sure what was going on with the picture . It was up earlier, did know you didn't have to use Photobucket anymore . I put it back to see what happens.
  6. 1/25 AMT 1969 Olds W-30 442

After people buy the kits with them... I looked at the 66 Fairlane today, which has the same (I think) tires, but didn’t want to spend $23 just for the tires...
  7. Willy's pick-up

No not for the Cannonball, still thinking about something.
  8. I don't make a habit of listing facebook pages as links, but WOW there are a lot of great images posted daily on the GMPhotoStore fb page. Following.
  9. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

that's smokin' hot
  10. 1/25 Scale Hood Pins?

I use the hood pins from Pro Tech and will be ordering more next week.................................................
  11. My take on the Model A

Thanks Dave, call me when your up to it...
  12. 1/25 Scale Hood Pins?

Don't some builders make their own using sewing needles?
  13. My take on the Model A

Looks good James...! Just got home tonight...!
  14. My take on the Model A

Right now they're only rumors and nothing more.
  15. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

Bubbling Tar pit
  16. Sprue Bros. 40% Off Sale

Sprue Brothers is having its yearly Clearance Sale. This is the LAST WEEKEND of the sale. It ends at 11:59pm US Central Time, Sunday, February 25, 2018. Sprue Bros. mostly sells aircraft and armor stuff, but I did see some car kits for sale: Aoshima 1/24 Lamborghini Countach LP400 and some of the 1/32 scale big truck kits.; some Fujimi and Hasegawa car kits; Gunze, lots of the "Mr. (X)" surfacers, paints etc, Italeri, 1/24 semi trucks and 1/9 scale motorcycles; MENG 1/24 Hummer H1 and the H1 Upgrade Kit, with the bull-bar and roof rack Prices are 40% off the sale price shown, not the original price. Link is below. From the home page, the "Winter Clearance Sale" link is on the left side of the page. Good hunting! http://store.spruebrothers.com/
  17. Here's a great pic showing assembled 1966 Buick engines heading down the line. Note that the starters, flexplates, and even the oil filters were installed before the paint was sprayed...looks liek the spark plugs were installed after, though. Good reference if you're building AMT's 66 Riviera stock.
  18. A Dane says hi all!

Welcome to the forum!
  19. ASA Russ Urlin Thunderbird

very nice build
  20. A Dane says hi all!

Welcome to the forum Anders...!!
  21. My take on the Model A

Picking away it this one...
  22. Greetings...From Snowy Victoria BC

Welcome to the forum Bill...! I'm sure you will enjoy it here...!
  23. 30 A-Bone

Outstanding build in every way.
  1. Load more activity