Model Cars Magazine Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Man.. that sits just right, nice job👍
  3. Sharp looking build!!
  4. I didn't say I wanted any particular kit, so you did miss something. I asked who stocks Atlantis kits on the shelf. By the way, Santa Claus has brought me many a kit.
  5. Super clean looking build. Great detail work.
  6. Unreal Roller will arrive at dealers this week. Got notice from my seller they were on the way.....EARLY!!!! Thanks Atlantis!
  7. I like the blue interior against the white. Nice job.
  8. Thanks everyone, this model seems to really have hit a nerve for a lot of people. It received by far the highest number of views in WIP of any model I have ever built on here which amazes me because this is not a genre I usually venture into. I guess one thing that kept me moving forward was knowing that I could never make it worse than what I started with!!! Cheers Alan
  9. This was weird. Last night I was on the Atlantis website. I wanted to get their ex-Aurora 1/72 scale kit of the AH-56 Cheyenne helicopter, which has been out for a while now. It hasn't been available since the Aurora release in the 1960s. Thought I would just order it directly from Atlantis. But the AH-56 was not in the Atlantis web pages for "Helicopter Kits" or "Aircraft Kits." I closed the Atlantis site, went to Google and did a search. That returned a link for the AH-56 kit...on the Atlantis website. When I clicked that link, it went to a "404 Not Found" page. So it looks l
  10. Thanks guys for all the comments . They are appreciated.
  11. Bump I'd still really like to find this Moebius kit.
  12. Rodger, I got the wheels from Scale Repro's Plus The # is SRP1710. Thanks everybody for the kind comments. They are appreciated. Ian, sorry I do not have any more pictures. The car is pack up for the IPMS show.
  13. What is the mil thickness of bmf ? Does anyone know
  14. Nesco dehydrator bought at goodwill. Best investment ever !
  15. What an incredible model. What everybody else has already said - it was amazing to watch the transformation from what you started with. The diorama catches the moment precisely in appearance, technical detail, and emotion. Outstanding!
  16. That looks pretty kewl. When I see 1:1 trucks like these they look like Tonka trucks to me.
  17. I didn't miss anything. You seemed interested in owning THIS kit. You don't want to order it online yourself. That means you're gonna have to let your LHS know about your desire, and perhaps have them order you in one. Have you tried that? Because I'm pretty sure Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny isn't just gonna drop one on your doorstep.
  18. Extremely well done. Great details. Time to go hunt some 'gators.
  19. Very cool! I remember a TV show back in the '60s that featured park rangers riding around on one of these fighting crime, etc. It was called the Everglades.
  20. Looking good, what is the red color on the 2nd bee?
  21. Today
  22. How can I remove these annoying google adds ... they are like popping up like mad !
  23. The real fun comes in when you start designing your own stuff. The side pods, block, heads, swing arm, and gas tank I designed and printed on my FDM printer.
  24. So... nobody stocks Atlantis kits on the shelf. Unless they do. That clears things up. Snake, I think you missed the part where I said there are plenty of kits I want on the shelf of my local hobby shop, not just Hobby Lobby and Michael's. I buy things on the shelf. There is pretty much always something on the shelf that I want. No need to order anything.
  1. Load more activity