[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2015 Bullitt

Thanks Carl! Thanks Gene!
  3. 2015 Bullitt

Ha! I remember seeing that now. Looks awesome! I wish I had added the headlight detail...
  4. '68 Chevelle SS 396

That is gorgeous! Great choice of colors.
  5. '68 Chevelle SS 396

Very nicely done!
  6. Best Logghe chassis

Now theres an idea I never thought about. Ive been wanting to build his Comet flopper using one of my extra AMT Comet kits . Might have to build one chassis and switch bodies from time to time
  7. BRBO 2019 Mack R

Lol......
  8. '69 Camaro LS

Thanks Mike!
  9. '69 Camaro LS

Very nice! Love the engine swap and that paint looks a mile deep!
  10. BRBO 2019 Mack R

Thanks Tom ! They worked extra hard on this one..guess threatening to send them back to your house scared em enough..one mentioned you feeding em golf balls ??
  11. '69 Camaro LS

Thanks Lee! Thanks Dann! Thanks Geno! Thanks Ray! Thanks Rick! Thanks John! I didn't. Luckily everything went exceptionally well.
  12. '68 Chevelle SS 396

Now that's one sharp Chevelle ! Beautiful work Roger !
  13. 1970 Dodge Challenger Deputy 225ci slant six

Very VERY nice. especially the color combination. One question, But Im pretty sure the Challenger Deputy have fixed rear 1/4 windows
  14. 59 nash metropolitian

Excellent job Glen , that's one sharp little bugger !
  15. 1/18 Paragon Jaguar E-type Lightweights

Beautiful!
  16. I built a early 30s kit several years ago for a friend. Used thread like this. Run it across a candle to take the fuzz off of it and it actually looks very accurate I have a 33 Chrysler Imperial kit I have on my short list and plan to do exactly this all over again , very soon
  17. So, what would you recommend for cloth covered plug wires? and what dia. do you recommend for 10.5mm plug wires?
  18. '68 Chevelle SS 396

VERY clean build! At first I was offended by the lack of black body lowers, then realized you went restomod with it, so anything goes. Well done and model on!
  19. If you think the video is bad, go find it on youtube and read the comments. LOL
  20. Tamiya 1/24 VW Beetle

Looking forward to the build. This kit is really enjoyable, had a lot fun with mine
  21. 1970 Dodge Challenger Deputy 225ci slant six

Excellent!
  22. '68 Chevelle SS 396

Looks terrific! Very nice build
  23. 1970 Dodge Challenger Deputy 225ci slant six

Beautiful build.
  24. '69 Camaro LS

No problem there, you started with a sinister looking beast. Very well built model. I like it.
  1. Load more activity