Model Cars Magazine Forum

Despite the age of this kit (tooling), building it was a delight. The 65 parts count kept construction uncomplicated and with many parts fully visible, detailing was fun too. Seam clean up was better than expected considering the age of the kit, with the exception of the wheel spokes.

The is was my first effort at any full body weathering. The flat paint really takes the washes and chalk pastels, decals were home made. It's one of those kits I didn't intend to detail much but it drew me in.

Here is the build thread.

2v2vSeLbMxfGubg.jpg

2v2vSeL1oxfGubg.jpg

2v2vSeLA9xfGubg.jpg

2v2vSeL7yxfGubg.jpg

2v2vSeLsNxfGubg.jpg

Edited by Lunajammer

Well done on the Model T. I like it. Any plans for the Bell Telephone decals?

I would've been glad to offer them to you Jim since I knew I'd never use them, but someone already scooped them up during the build.

Thanks to everyone for the good vibes. I appreciate your kindness. I welcome all comments.

Very observant. I wanted it on the floor when I took the pics but forgot until I was almost done and didn't want to reshoot. I don't know much about Model Ts but I didn't think folks left it in except when starting so I'd like to display it with it on the floor.

Thanks Carl, and all of you for the kind words.

Jim, the crank thing started bugging me so I tried researching it and I don't see any examples of the crank being out of an operational vehicle so I think you're right. That thing dangling out while driving didn't make sense to me but I think I'm going to glue it in.