Model Cars Magazine Forum

Starsky & Hutch done in 24

Porscheman

Yup, great work...but somehow, I wonder why they even made this kit. Personal opinions may not count here, but this is one ugly car...just sayin'. Beautiful build, just a strange looking car. I might get one just to say i have one but doubtful i would build it...on second thought, it IS very unique...OH THE AGONY of decision!!!!

Yup, great work...but somehow, I wonder why they even made this kit. Personal opinions may not count here, but this is one ugly car...just sayin'. Beautiful build, just a strange looking car. I might get one just to say i have one but doubtful i would build it...on second thought, it IS very unique...OH THE AGONY of decision!!!!

They didn't make the kit because the car was beautiful. They made the kit because the car is iconic. And given the way these things are pre-selling (apparently), they made a great choice of subject matter.

I've never been a fan of the 70s Torinos either, but you have admit, there have been plenty of ugly cars kitted over the years. Thank God for all of them!

These Torinos were all over the place in '73-'74, in one configuration or another.

You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting one, so someone must have liked them.

Even my small hometown police department had a light blue '73 4 door for one of their cruisers.

Steve