Model Cars Magazine Forum

Celebrity Crushes?

2 hours ago, jchrisf said:

This was the first woman I ever remember having a crush on.. I was very young

erin-gray-021.jpg?w=300&h=168

2 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

I can certainly understand that...

Image result for erin grey and robot

Oh heck yeah. She and a few others helped jump start puberty back in the day. The outfits they put her in on Buck Rogers used to give my mother fits.

On 7/19/2018 at 12:40 PM, StevenGuthmiller said:

Very true.

I have always been much more taken by women who have a little more of the "girl next door" appearance than these "blow up dolls" that most guys go ga-ga over.

Steve

Agree completely. Hard to get more "girl next door" than Laura Prepon ("Hot Donna") of That '70s show, or Kaylee from Firefly/Serenity. (Is her name Jewel Straight, or something like that?) 

4 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Agree completely. Hard to get more "girl next door" than Laura Prepon ("Hot Donna") of That '70s show

There you go!

And the red hair and freckles are the deal maker for me! :P

image.png.3ddfe7805b94507b9949a1c1f9b4a9cb.png

I've always had a thing for girls with freckles!

I have no idea who this woman is, but when I see a face like this, I get a little weak in the knees! ;)

I will go for this all day long over some cosmetically modified Hollywood beauty queen!

image.png.9e8668475f9ea6e02919085957a4b47c.png

7 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Agree completely. Hard to get more "girl next door" than Laura Prepon ("Hot Donna") of That '70s show, or Kaylee from Firefly/Serenity. (Is her name Jewel Straight, or something like that?) 

Don't know about that Snake, but how about this Jewel?  Save my soul!!

image.png.f2b1dbf4b0ab7afc965b26dcd50720b7.png

It's weird,I never heard of a lot of these attractive ladies.Well except for Laura Prepon,Donna,(That 70s show)I don't normally like red heads,but I'll make an exception in her case...It was too bad that Lisa Robin Kelly passed away,I think about 5 years ago.They said,she died in her sleep at a rehab center for substance abuse,due to cardiac arrest.

IMG_3679.JPG

While before my time, I think Aubrey Hepburn is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

Aubrey.jpg

For the girl next door, Nathalie Emmanuel. Missandei is easily the best looking character on Game of Thrones.

nathalie-emmanuel.jpg