Model Cars Magazine Forum

Introduce-myself follow-up

Csaba aka felhasznaaloo

Hello to all,

Just moved over from the SA forum. Thought I would throw in pics of my favorite builds. Note: I simply can't seem to build out of the box. Poseable front wheels and a lowered front suspension are generally unavoidable for me. ?

BTW my favorite (or most used) emoji used to be 'banging my head against the wall' - I guess that describes the way I see myself during building.

Question: I like to make slideshow videos of my builds,mwith music I think goes well with the car, and post them on youtube. Are links to those allowed/welcome here?

Regards,

Csaba

20171119_154553.jpg

20181120_131356.jpg

20181115.jpg

2019-09-17 21.17.30.jpg

2019-10-25 20.07.04.jpg

2020-04-21 13.24.12.jpg

Very nice, I love your city street. It reminds me of Central Avenue in Jersey City New Jersey when I was growing up.  The picture of your Torino against the buildings looks absolutely real!

i know the banging my head against the wall!  I feel that right now as I try to move my Jeepsters forward!  I was admiring one of my finished models in my shelf last night and remembered how frustrating it was when I was building it!  Reminds me of how it’s always worth it in the end!

I look forward to seeing more of your work and friendship on the board!

16 hours ago, Csaba aka felhasznaaloo said:

Question: I like to make slideshow videos of my builds,mwith music I think goes well with the car, and post them on youtube. Are links to those allowed/welcome here?

I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to post links to your videos on Youtube, many members already have links for capsules on this platform.  As long as your topics are scale models, they are relevant and agree with the essence of this forum... I think!

On 10/10/2020 at 2:12 AM, Csaba aka felhasznaaloo said:

You bet they are! Highlight and show off your builds however you want!

Especially when they look as good as yours.  Nice work!

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2020 at 3:07 PM, doorsovdoon said:

Love it! How did you make it? Looks like the high street where I live, but without the boarded up windows! 

Llanelli.jpg

Sorry about the delay, covid struck... so I searched the net for shop front pictures, then made a collage of several shops photographed from straight accross the street. I printed the collage/mosaic and put it in the back of a shelf, painted the 'floor' of the shelf looking loke concrete or tarmac, even added some printed photos of sewer covers.