Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Hey Inspector Callahan ! Why we chose the avatar we use!"

Per Too Old's (Bob) request...

Mine is a running gag with my sister in law and her husband that I used on facebook!!!

My back in the day cycle days .. Actually a photo from Trike magazine of a Cool Corvair powered trike.

It was one of the first photos I had that was about the right size without anymore work ...

Edited by camaroman

Mine is of my favorite actor in perhaps his most known role...as Robert B. Parker's Spenser of Spenser For Hire. I had to recreate his first season '65 Ford Mustang in plastic.

Spenser64.jpg

And, his third season '65 Ford Mustang.

IMGP0859.jpg

It has been reported that Warner Home Video is considering releasing SFH on DVD.

My avatar is the rear fender of a 63 Mercury S-55 Breezeway, belonging to Raymond K. Rodgers, my step-dad. I have done all the wrench-work on it since 2007, when I moved back to the hometown. I took tne photo.

TWO Wayne Grays? Yikes!!! :lol:

I was bored one day, so I borrowed the "no avatar" image, and had some fun with it in my PrintMaster program. Just a mash up of various images from Google. Plus it expresses my desire to not take life too seriously.

EDIT: Scratch that! Changed it again!

Now it's GW rockin' the Challenger! I bet he would have approved.

Edited by Jon Cole