Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

then I went to Michaels with 3 50% off coupons. and I found the 2009 dodge challenger S.E. on clearance for 7.99 so I bought 2 one at 7.99 and one at 3.98.... ( left the store for each coupon use ) then I seen the 68 dodge charger r/t S.E. for 14.99 with 50% coupons they was 7.50 each. so with tax I spent 28.60 and gotten 4 Revell special edition models that they normally sell for 29.99... now I am not normally a dodge person or even a car person but I could not pass up these prices.. plus my fathers favorite car is a 68 charger so there is going to be one in workbench soon.

DSC_0155_zpsba1879e4.jpg

Derrick, you'll find that '68 Charger is one sweet kit, I'm not sure about the Challenger, but being that it's a new too, I'll bet it's just as good as the Charger!

The biggest problem on the '68 is a nasty mold line (Actually it's the remains of the '69's vinyl top) on each side of the B-pillars, but it can be sanded off easily, just go slow. Good to know the Challenger's a nice one too, I've gotta get one, I built the AMT one, but it's basically a promo, no real detail to speak of, and weird rubber seats... :blink:

The biggest problem on the '68 is a nasty mold line (Actually it's the remains of the '69's vinyl top) on each side of the B-pillars, but it can be sanded off easily, just go slow. Good to know the Challenger's a nice one too, I've gotta get one, I built the AMT one, but it's basically a promo, no real detail to speak of, and weird rubber seats... :blink:

I bought another one of the Challenger kits, when I build it I will do WIP thread on our other forum

Got some nice people with a print shop to make me this

FA788636-119E-4D49-9170-59F011B64846-420

This came out a magazine and it is the car on the box of the brock buster datsun 510. Same lady with those hot high waisted pants. Hubba hubba. It is around 24x30

Going to get it framed and up it in my movie room

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...