Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Did You Get Today? (Not Model Related)

LOBBS

I got the knives and scissors off of Ebay as a bundle. The hobby knife has a thicker barrel and a rubber grip. The scissors are a different style instead of the finger holes. Both, I hope, will be easier to use as my hands are getting bad from work...mostly from working outside year-round. Don't know what I'll use the swivel blades for though. And, I stopped in at Greenfield News & Hobby last night to buy some things for my RC truck, but instead I paid for the glass display case I wanted and kind of put my name on with Jay. Picked it up after work today.

*Update for 2/9/15- I picked the paint rack up today for $25 from GN&H.

post-9116-0-38688900-1423175897_thumb.jp

post-9116-0-43250700-1423175913_thumb.jp

post-9116-0-27944500-1423530795_thumb.jp

Edited by The70judgeman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Flight case , there is a story that goes a long with this on what I went through to get it, but I wont bore yalls with it. But I will say this, the store I bought it from is great, the one they were going to send was damaged, they sent this one and $10 off the price that I paid and refunded it to me.

IMG_6440_zpscz0wigg4.jpg

IMG_6441_zpsjaykgkdw.jpg

Edited by martinfan5

• 2 weeks later...

Yup,I've had the Trail 70 for about 6 year now. It's what initially sparked my interest in vintage Hondas which,well led to my purchase today. I've been keeping an eye out for a good 350 for about five months now and finally found it today. She runs great,is stupid loud, and looks beautiful.

EDIT:Is there a way to chip posts? I'm tired of having to go on a scavenger hunt ever-other day just to find a post I made. ^_^

Edited by Austin T

• 2 weeks later...