Model Cars Magazine Forum

Built 44 years ago

Old Coyote

Where have you kept this one, in a climate-controlled vault?  That is an amazing looking survivor, the decals are still flat, the tires have not melted to the rims, and the paint looks flawless.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

My wife made me felt "gloves" to transport all my model cars in during our many moves .............. they are also great at sealing out air and moisture while the cars are in their storage boxes........ took this one out a couple of years ago, cleaned it up with a soft paint brush, added some Goodyear decals to the tires and you see the results :D

Do you ever bring any of these to the Clemmons' show?  I have been there for the past few years trying to thin my stock down.  Would really like to get with you this year.

I haven't been to the Clemmons show in at least five years, if not more. I'm not even a member of CKM anymore. I now have a job that requires me to work evenings so I couldn't make the Tuesday night meetings. I took some models to one show, and took my 1:1 English Ford to another. Don't know if I'll make this year's show or not. However, I would love to meet you sometime. 

I haven't been to the Clemmons show in at least five years, if not more. I'm not even a member of CKM anymore. I now have a job that requires me to work evenings so I couldn't make the Tuesday night meetings. I took some models to one show, and took my 1:1 English Ford to another. Don't know if I'll make this year's show or not. However, I would love to meet you sometime. 

I was there the year you brought the English Ford.  I remember some of the guys were talking about a really cool hot rod in the parking lot so I went out to have a look.  When I saw it I recognized it from some build pictures on another forum website.  That is one slick ride.