Model Cars Magazine Forum

News Flash.......The Saints choke!

Dirt Demon

8 hours ago, Khils said:

I just hope....its a competitive Super Bowl...not a one sided blow-out.....I'm already happy!    NO  Belichick, NO Brady or cheating!

That, in itself, is a belated Christmas present. Plus, the Pats are gonna get burned for Spygate II. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

image.png.3c50d9005b80ba5acf34d5322eaf6e8a.png

Hopefully, my Jets will win another Super Bowl before the turn of the 22nd Century. Pitchers and catchers report in 35 days.

Frank Gernano taking the expression "Kill the umpire!" literally.

image.png.19a23b1daca4ef0bb1976b50fd461d8d.png

Since I don't have a horse in this race, the upcoming baseball season is the only thing to look forward to with any chance of smelling post-season play. Being from Lawnguylant, you should be familiar with that feeling if you are/were a Jets fan. :D 

14 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Let's just face it, the Vikes have got the Saint's number! ;)

Steve

Yes, they somehow stumbled upon it. 

I lost a buck on the game at work. Not that I'm not a Vikes fan, but lets face it, Vikes + playoff, usually = Heimlich. I'm rootin' for them, but they still don't look like a Superbowl team.

23 minutes ago, TarheelRick said:

My prediction is a Kansas City/Green Bay superbowl and GB will be victorious because the refs will protect Rogers from any and all touches.

If the Pack wins it will be because of a good team effort. Not the ref's and not all Rogers.

Rogers seems to have reached his peak and is starting that long slow slide and that"s coming from a diehard Packers Fan!

This has been a terrible year for officiating in the NFL!

Do away with replays and reviews, go back to rules before 1990 and just play the game!

28 minutes ago, Mark said:

Doesn't JETS stand for "just end the season"?

Oh, you must be a Bills fan. Them Bills are sumthin'. Why, they're the only team to play in four consecutive Super Bowls and...........

LOST EVERY ONE!!!!!! :P :D

Edited by SfanGoch

Mets, Jets, Knicks and Rangers. '69 and '70 were the only years 3 out 4 hit on all cylinders. I had to wait until 1994 before Dutton's Curse was finally broken and the Rangers won the Stanley Cup after a 54 year drought. The Knicks........the less said, the better. The only thing one could say about this gaggle of bums is that they suck big time.

9 hours ago, Lunajammer said:

Yes, they somehow stumbled upon it. 

I lost a buck on the game at work. Not that I'm not a Vikes fan, but lets face it, Vikes + playoff, usually = Heimlich. I'm rootin' for them, but they still don't look like a Superbowl team.

I can only agree with that!

The Vikings will never fail to disappoint! :rolleyes:

They have our hopes up after the Saints game.

Now we will see "which team" shows up in San Francisco. :P

Steve

9 hours ago, TarheelRick said:

My prediction is a Kansas City/Green Bay superbowl and GB will be victorious because the refs will protect Rogers from any and all touches.

I really think that the Packer's record is better than the team.

I would be flabbergasted if they made it to the Super Bowl this year.

Steve

On 1/5/2020 at 9:05 PM, Bucky said:

Mike Vrabel....ex-Patriot....showed Bellichick how to win a playoff game! LOL

Keith, Mike was trade along with that sorry quarterback to KC,  So it’s good Mike beat him coaching.   I am a Kansas City fan and have been for many years..

On 1/6/2020 at 7:52 PM, StevenGuthmiller said:

I can only agree with that!

The Vikings will never fail to disappoint! :rolleyes:

They have our hopes up after the Saints game.

Now we will see "which team" shows up in San Francisco. :P

Steve

Steve, in my opinion Minnesota was cheated out of the Superbowl  when the saints had that bounty on Farve. They was hot that year!  I never get upset or emotional. Watching football, I throw or catch no passes....