Model Cars Magazine Forum

Shelby Cobra 427 csx3243

Belugawrx

" Some of you won't make it. For those of you who do, there'll be no glory, no headlines. But... just a few magic hours flat out against the red line, with no catalytic converter and no 55 mile-an-hour speed limit!""

again Great Build! always has been my favorite movie car and ive always wanted to build it but i have never gotten  around to it

Edited by MININORTHFORDMAN
forgot to add quotations

On 5/7/2020 at 12:52 AM, MININORTHFORDMAN said:

" Some of you won't make it. For those of you who do, there'll be no glory, no headlines. But... just a few magic hours flat out against the red line, with no catalytic converter and no 55 mile-an-hour speed limit!""

Thanks Charlie !

What a send off ...

7rzhnTi.jpg

On 5/13/2020 at 9:19 PM, AmericanMuscleFan said:

Superb job Bruce!  One of the best build of a Shelby Cobra I ever seen!  You can be proud of it sir!

Thank you

On 5/14/2020 at 2:42 AM, beeRS said:

Beautiful Cobra. Good work on opening the doors and trunk. Now all you need is a Ferrari Daytona to display alongside. 

I am in search of a decent Daytona kit. Thanks for commenting.

1 hour ago, Belugawrx said:

Thank you

I am in search of a decent Daytona kit. Thanks for commenting.

Really only a few choices for a Daytona Coupe.  Spend $200 or more.  You cannot go wrong with the Historic Racing Miniatures one unless you settle for an engineless Gunze Sanyo if you can find one for sale and get in a bidding war.

52 minutes ago, vamach1 said:

Really only a few choices for a Daytona Coupe.  Spend $200 or more.  You cannot go wrong with the Historic Racing Miniatures one unless you settle for an engineless Gunze Sanyo if you can find one for sale and get in a bidding war.

i think he means the ferrari daytona spyder 

Thought I saw a Cobra with a connection to Gumball Rally somewhere, very nice tribute!  You had to make the Cibie light covers!  Nice job on this.

BTW: I have the Fujimi Daytona Spyder, just for the wire wheels and Pirelli tires on the 275 NART, built the same kit decades ago.  If you wanted to use other aftermarket wheels/tires, and want it, let me know.

• 6 months later...
23 minutes ago, Phildaupho said:

Very well done Cobra. Looks tremendous. I especially appreciate that you installed inner fender liners which are sorely lacking in an otherwise great kit.

Thank you Phil

beer can metal...one thing I will never run out of ?

Cheers                                                                              there's another one

• 2 months later...