Model Cars Magazine Forum

LIVE! DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 18 LIVE!

Danno

On 1/16/2022 at 2:07 PM, blunc said:

dang, I was hoping the web page was up so I could sponsor an award...

Mike, 

Let me know which award you're interested in. We'll get it going with or without the website update (which is in the works).

Thanks,

-danno-

• 1 month later...

Hello All, 

A few months ago I posted on my social media this was happening. Now I am getting messages asking where I got the information because they can't find anything on it. I searched, including the Desertscaleclassic web site, not even a mention of anything going on this year.  

This has always been a great model show by a nice group of model builders that make if fun.  I sure hope it gets back to normal.  

We are still having problems restoring the website . . . be patient, it's in the works.

In the meantime, email us at dsc-hq@cox.net with any questions.

A couple of updates:  ALL the award packages are sold . . . including the ones blunc purchased. THANK YOU ALL for your support!!!

We can always use more Event Sponsors. Contact us at dsc-hq@cox.net for information.

Categories have been realigned. We'll have a post up shortly & emails out to everyone who has entered the online events - dscV16 and dscV17 - and the previous live event - DSC15 (2019).

Good News - Great News - Bad News:  We have almost as many vendors already lined up as we had at DSC15!  But we have room for many more.  We've expanded our space so we'll have plenty of room - no more crowded vendor expo, lots of table space for entries. Bad news? I guess not. More space, wider aisles, bigger tables, more vendors, great looking new facility - HUGE Farmers Market outside. What's not to like?

PLUS:   ScaleFinishes will be in the house - LIVE and in person! 

Tom Allen will be on the job with us!

And, an exciting vendor will be here . . . more on this later. 

Save the date, polish up your entries, and dust off the piggy bank before you raid it!!! 

Want to be a vendor?  Plenty of tables still available. Contact us at dsc-hq@cox.net.

Thanks!!

We'll be posting an updated Event Flyer tonight . . . having difficulty with our POS ISP. 

-danno-

Edited by Danno

• 5 weeks later...

Michael Felix - Positively!  We look forward to meeting you.

UPDATE:  I've been remiss . . .  should have posted this info sooner.  The former website is locked up by some nasty little electron gremlins. 

SO . . .  we made a new one!   Go to:    desertscaleclassic.org

Heavy emphasis on the ".org" - that's the secret code that gets you into the NEW website. 

Lots of information there.  

Edited by Danno
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Danno said:

Michael Felix - Positively!  We look forward to meeting you.

UPDATE:  I've been remiss . . .  should have posted this info sooner.  The former website is locked up by some nasty little electron gremlins. 

SO . . .  we made a new one!   Go to:    desertscaleclassic.org

Heavy emphasis on the ".org" - that's the secret code that gets you into the NEW website. 

Lots of information there.  

Found Ya, you can run, but ya can't hide!!!

Also forwarded the website to Teresi...he's going through "Trophy Withdrawal"

• 2 weeks later...