Model Cars Magazine Forum

How about a laugh?

Ace-Garageguy

On 9/25/2022 at 12:07 PM, NYLIBUD said:

Jean Stapleton(believe it or not),Arrrrchieee,hanging out with Alice Cooper,i think at Club 54.Don’t know what year this photo was taken though..Anyway,rock on Edith.🤪

C5AFAE9E-21B6-4072-9218-47CDC24D2A51.jpeg

This is true, I hadda look it up myself.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/alice-cooper-jean-stapleton/

Much clearer pix.

22 minutes ago, W Humble said:

Funny!  Snake, how do you have time for your kit projects?  :-<) Wick

Sadly, I've not touched a model since early April, when I had my stroke. While I was in the hospital, The Once-Lovely Mrs. Snake packed up all my model stuff and put it in the backyard shed. The very thought of trying to get it all sorted out again is so depressing I can't even think about it. :angry:

• Sad 1

These are my neighbor’s Halloween decorations,which he paid over $400 each of them from Home Depot.Very cool and scary.lol.But then because of a bad rain and wind storm,they were basically destroyed and ended up down the street in pieces.Sucks for them.The decorations are the humorous part.But it sucks that they got destroyed.

F0BE3BCB-E559-46AC-A30D-1DFC57860C12.jpeg

E342E678-37F0-403A-A03A-1ACAF44702D2.jpeg

I'm looking after my sisters cat while she's away in the pacific visiting rapa nui and walking the inca trail. The cats still on meds after getting hit by a car back at the start o the year. I was reading the instructions for the meds and it turns out i have to make sure the cat doesn't drive or operate heavy machinery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2