Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sadly, I am considering being done building.

6 hours ago, Sledsel said:

Trust me, I am not giving up at this point but just highly frustrated at times. If I made it thru this, I am hoping there is some fight left. Actually been walking (with the aid of a walker) for 3 weeks now. And that is with rods, nails, screws and plates in both legs.   FYI it's a 94 F150 extended cab. 

FB_IMG_1662422039945.jpg

W9uld not have believed somebody could have survived. Nice start on your project. 

Sledsel, the only way to keep your mind going and without pain, is to model! It is your therapy. You have to design, make decisions, problem solve, compromise on ideas, etc. Don't give up now, the best is yet to come! Also, you suffered a loss of Physical functions and income. Time to take that to court with a good Lawyer, Just as CL Sell says! You are in my prayers for a full recovery!

Holy fright! That pic of your truck sent a shiver down my spine. It's a testament to how well made vehicles are now that you're still with us. You have some serious talent shown in your builds. As others have said, model building is good therapy. I've been through a few wrecks, including one that smashed up my right elbow, now held together with a rod and screws. It will never be 100%, but keep on your therapy and I hope you can maintain a positive attitude. You'll make it! Let us know how you progress and godspeed. -RRR