Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ferrari GTO 250 1963....Kit fujimi 1/24 scale

Louis, the level of detail is outstanding. Everything about this built is wonderful. I have this kit in the stash. I haven't started it yet, never sure how to approach it. If you don't mind, I'd like to save your photos as part of my reference when I'm ready to attempt it. Beautiful build. Thanks for posting.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chuckyg1 said:

Louis, the level of detail is outstanding. Everything about this built is wonderful. I have this kit in the stash. I haven't started it yet, never sure how to approach it. If you don't mind, I'd like to save your photos as part of my reference when I'm ready to attempt it. Beautiful build. Thanks for posting.

Go ahead chuck and thanks for your kind comments (y)

Louis you present amazing builds and this one deserves a good spot in your stable. You have given the engine a huge boost in realism where others would simply substitute it for an aftermarket piece. Wonderful and inspirational model building.

What source have you used for the tires and wheels? Gunze Sangyo?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Pierre Rivard said:

Louis you present amazing builds and this one deserves a good spot in your stable. You have given the engine a huge boost in realism where others would simply substitute it for an aftermarket piece. Wonderful and inspirational model building.

What source have you used for the tires and wheels? Gunze Sangyo?

Thanks for your kind comments Pierre ....forgot now I think it was from another kit and airbrushed the spokes in metallic blue ...Once again thank you