Model Cars Magazine Forum

10 minutes ago, Dave Ambrose said:

I haven't gotten my canary copy here either. They're were mailed nearly 2 weeks ago. This looks like one of those times when the post office is taking a longer than normal time to deliver them. 

While semi-patiently waiting for the print copy do you know if access to the digital copy is available? I signed up for print + digital subscription in September and have no idea how to get access to the digital copy.

2 hours ago, Duddly01 said:

While semi-patiently waiting for the print copy do you know if access to the digital copy is available? I signed up for print + digital subscription in September and have no idea how to get access to the digital copy.

Never mind, I just looked in my junk mail and a link to the digital version was there. I received it at 3:50pm PT today, thanks.

Edited by Duddly01

I saw a few people say they subscribed for physical issues and were getting the digital copies so I figured I'd check my email and I had a link for the digital copy. I just subscribed for the physical issues. Has anyone in the pittsburgh, pa area get their physical copy yet? 

I'm another who received an email with a link for the digital copy even through I subscribed to the print edition only.  In fact, when I tried to access a digital copy through the 'View Digital Issues' link on the web site, I get the following message:

Your subscription does not include access to digital issues.

To date, no print edition yet in Washington state.

7 hours ago, 1hobby1 said:

Is it typical to receive a digital copy before the physical copy arrives? It’s my first time subscribing. I’ve tried reaching out to the contact email and phone number and have had zero luck in someone responding. 

I would think getting the digital copy first would be common. I have a Print + Digital copy of other publications and I usually get a link to the digital first. It doesn't have to deal with USPS. :D