Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya Aston Martin DBS.....

cruz

Okay guys, let's call this baby done. Tamiya Aston Martin DBS. I've had this kit for quite a while so it was time to build it. I had a Photo-Etch detail set for it but only used several parts from it. Paint is Factory basecoat Bridgewater Brown from Splash Paints with a Pro-Scale 2K Clear massaged to perfection. Interior tan color is also from Splash Paints. I forgot to add a license plate in the back so I shot two more images inside the house that show what I ended up using. Wish I would've purchased at least two more of these kits when they were available a few years back, hopefully Tamiya releases them again because they truly are gorgeous kits.....

am 9.jpg

am 10.jpg

am1.jpg

am2.jpg

am3.jpg

am4.jpg

am5.jpg

am6.jpg

am7.jpg

am8.jpg

am13.jpg

am14.jpg

am15.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, clipper57 said:

great looking build . Were there any issues with the build thinking about building mine.

Thank you, didn't find any issues with this but do make sure to follow instructions carefully when installing the headlight covers, they mount in a special angle. I've seen a few of these built and those lenses are not correctly put in place.....