Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bodacious Tatas coming our way?

It's about the same size as a Smart Car. I wouldn't feel safe in one, but some people apparently do.

Could be interesting to see what happens if they run a Smart into a Tata.........I'd be willing to bet that the Smart would to more damage than a mid-sized car, wouldn't be surprised if it tore a Tata in half during a Smart vs Tata side impact test :blink:

Could be interesting to see what happens if they run a Smart into a Tata.........I'd be willing to bet that the Smart would to more damage than a mid-sized car, wouldn't be surprised if it tore a Tata in half during a Smart vs Tata side impact test :blink:

Now, that's different .. Smart Tata's

The government will make sure we will never get new car for $3000.00. This type of car is all most people need for around town driving.Most of the time you see one person in a full size car or what we call a full size. I see more Suv,s and trucks with just one person in them.We need small cars that are more fuel efficient and cheep to buy.

I'm more concerned on how it will crash with a sturdier and/or heavier vehicle.

Three words: High Capacity Airbags.

:wub: :wub:

Ban white painted ones from rural areas, they'd get lost in snow storms.

Heck, they'd get lost on a driving range.

:lol:

According to the story the cars didn't even sell that well in India.

I have to wonder if they'll get any support here in the states. I guess we'll have to keep abreast of this story and watch it as it develops...

That thing you did? It's there, and I saw it...

Anyway, this car didn't sell well in a country where some trucks are still built on a wooden chassis? Yeah, they'll do really well here, where vehicles are required to have some degree of safety features built in!