Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Amazing Jonathan! I got 6 bottles of Scalefinishes paint today too! Mine were 4 Hudson colors and 2 engine paints, Last night I ordered 4 more colors for a 57 Chevy, a 57 Ford and for a 55 Chrysler. Maybe there were only 3 colors :)

One can never have enough Scale Finishes paint :lol:,  3, 4, close enough :P

get Nissan R390 GT1 today. got BENZ CLK-GTR yesterday. ready to buy a decal from France for CLK-GTR as CLK-LM in 1998. #35 or #36. they didn't get good marks that year though..

by the way I saw the movie last evening called 'Le mans'  by Steven McQueen. well it really gave a huge shock.. I already made a Porsche 917K 1971 #22, but I guess I have to buy another one...and I have to buy a Ferrari 512s...

57a0772c11dfa9ec0056b6eb64d0f703908fc142.jpg

Toy show score: Original '68 Barracuda Promo, red, complete, some chrome wear, a few minor scratches on body, missing right side vent window pillar and it looks like maybe someone has glued the right side A-pillar, still, a VERY restorable project and I thought it was well worth the $35 asking price. (Would have gladly paid that plus shipping in my great eBay binge-buying days of five or six years ago.) Anybody think I didn't get a deal on this one?B)

went to the C.A.R.B.S show in Dayton, Oh., nice show, one dealer was selling off his large collection of Jo Han kits. I love show like this cause here's what I found....

Also found a 1961 F-100 & a 1962 Comet builders

show1.jpg

show2.jpg

show3.jpg

show4.jpg

show5.jpg

nice haul of kits ??

Found this old HAWK kit at a Antique Fair this morning contents in perfect Condition Decals are very Usable 

Seller was asking $25.00 I offered $20.00 he was rather rude and so no way ? So I gave him his selling price after all I like the old subjects and kits in this Condition  

image.jpeg

Edited by XJ6

One I have been after for a while. Got it for what I think is a decent deal ( about $80 ) considering what I've seen them sell for

A  1958 Buick convertible. builtup. Still in all unpainted bare white plastic . But it did have some of the custom stuff glued on . Gladly it all popped right back off with minimul effort and only minor repairs needed . Its a good day . Now I just need a 58 Impala and an Edsel to round all the original 58 annuals

58Buick.jpg

Edited by gtx6970

One I have been after for a while. Got it for what I think is a decent deal ( about $80 ) considering what I've seen them sell for

A  1958 Buick convertible. builtup. Still in all unpainted bare white plastic . But it did have some of the custom stuff glued on . Gladly it all popped right back off with minimul effort and only minor repairs needed . Its a good day . Now I just need a 58 Impala and an Edsel to round all the original 58 annuals

58Buick.jpg

Nice one Bill!

You should be in pretty good shape now.

Seems like the Ford, Buick & Pontiac are the toughest AMT annuals to find.

I have seen quite a few Edsels & Impalas.

By the way, I ordered a set of stock '58 Buick skirts from Modelhaus back when I built mine & never used them.

Let me know if it's something you might use.

Steve

Edited by StevenGuthmiller

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...