Model Cars Magazine Forum

The "S" word...

Harry P.

38 degrees in Exton Pennsylvania!  We had a brief showing of snow today. If I hadn't been sitting near the window, I would've missed it!   It continues to rain packages for the show at my house.  Several to many show up daily.  

Saturday for NNL East it is forecast to be 65 degrees and sunny in Wayne, NJ!

Just a little FYI for you guys... today, Friday, April 8...

Snow! Yes! All morning. Didn't stick, and was all gone by this afternoon. But still. Snow. On April 8. Opening day, fer cryin' out loud! Baseball in the snow!!! :rolleyes:

Opening day is this Monday Harry.....Oh I forgot you are a South Sider!

Just a little FYI for you guys... today, Friday, April 8...

Snow! Yes! All morning. Didn't stick, and was all gone by this afternoon. But still. Snow. On April 8. Opening day, fer cryin' out loud! Baseball in the snow!!! :rolleyes:

I work 15 miles North of my house. Just a little snow in Monroe Mi when I left at 3 am . When I got home we had 4 inches on the ground . I went to the store in Toledo and they had even more snow on the ground.  I went by a snowmobile going east  on the way home  and it is April 9th ! LOL

I just loaded the van for our last meeting before NNL East in the friggin snow! Big flakes coming down now, some settling on lawn and windshields but not on the streets.

With all the swag and stuff that was pre shipped to us by various sources the trusty old Grand Caravan is filled up into the high top and is squatting!  This will all be off loaded to club members vehicles so I can bring an equally full load to the show next week!  

So our crew will assemble the 1200 goody bags today!   Expect good things next Saturday for our 30th annual show.

Oh, and trusty ole Caravan will hit 200,000 miles on this trip to NJ!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...