Model Cars Magazine Forum

Don Garlit`s: Swamp Rat 33 Streamliner 1/28/14

John Teresi

Hello……..thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) ……just a small up-date today………it`s raining Cats and Dogs today, not a good day for painting……..I doctored up the Shapeways /TDR 3-D printed Stromberg Carbs……..I modified some "Pro Tech" linkage arms and used some "Pro Tech" nut and bolt ends……..I just need to lightly weather the carbs…….thanks for looking.

DSCF9858_zps19dfd5dc.jpg

DSCF9866_zpsaf68b01e.jpg

DSCF9862_zps48397cca.jpg

DSCF9863_zps9e176ff7.jpg

DSCF9872_zps2215d4f7.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello…….thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) …….I got the rear suspension all painted and lightly weathered …….and with a final mock-up……..thanks for looking.

DSCF9878_zpsfe6ff6a7.jpg

DSCF9880_zps40b25105.jpg

DSCF9888_zpsa0205dbb.jpg

DSCF9883_zps3a88f07b.jpg

DSCF9889_zpsda6ccb58.jpg

really looking John what size of wire do you use for linkage and what do you use to attach your linkage arms with keep up the good work

Hi John…….I don``t know the wire size?……..I get it at the 99 cent store……..it comes in a pack of 5 rolls of colored wire…….the spark plugs on my engine is the white …….I pull out insulation wire from them and that`s what I use for the linkage…….I also buy super glue from the 99 cent store 2 bottles per pack……..thats what I used……..thanks.