Model Cars Magazine Forum

KW Car Hauler Finished

[attachment=57218:joint-venture-4500-horsepower-bonneville-freightliner_100370174_l.jpg]The hauler really looks great !!! What ever you put on it, should be diesel powered !! How about a Bonneville land speed truck? What did you use for the rear wheel opening lips ? Again Great job. Steve Prideaux

Edited by Steve Prideaux

Thanks, Guys....I really appreciate the kind words you boys have for my project...Steve, I used some thin flat styrene from Evergreen...I think it is .010 x .250 centered inside the curvatures.....Not sure, though....I just know it's thin......Anyway, thanks again, Guys....

Sure looks like you had fun with one JT! You have a signature in all your builds. There is some streamlining, equalization in the bodylines, some massiveness... In short, good looking rigs. I like the application of the snap Peterbilt stripes in this case. Nice job!

Man! That is one fine lookin' hauler JT. I especially like they way you put the stripe decals to work, spot on.

Agreed. The way they flow really ties the cab, sleeper, and bed together, and the red and silver go great with the main dark blue color.

turned out very nice, now what to put on the back???? have you thought about a G.A.T.R. (great american truck racing) truck. everyone has a race car on theirs, you could have a slung low kw racer on yours! :blink:

All you guys' suggestions as for what to put on the back of this thing are all good, but I just got a really cool idea when Meng announced the release of the F-350.....Dropping a big hint as to what I'm planning, now..... :D

Edited by kilrathy10