Model Cars Magazine Forum

What is a "girls " car ?

That thing looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Just one guys opinion.

Make it three.

photos_amc_amx_1969_2_b.jpg

I would drive and own it in a heartbeat!

Yup...that poor little Pontiac thing probably helped to drive a few nails in the Poncho's coffin, too. Looks like it was designed by someone who didn't really ever notice what cars looked like...a woman, maybe? (Quick...somebody call the PC police !!!)

Far as the pink AMX goes...yeah, I'd take it and be happy. Even if I had to leave it pink. B)

The Aztec is hands down the single ugliest American vehicle of the last century. It looks like it was designed by Salvador Dali on acid! :lol: I can't believe that design ever made it through all the corporate levels and into actual production. What were they thinking??? :blink:

The Aztec is hands down the single ugliest American vehicle of the last century. It looks like it was designed by Salvador Dali on acid! :lol: I can't believe that design ever made it through all the corporate levels and into actual production. What were they thinking??? :blink:

More like what were the smoking.

Weird styling or not, I kind of like the Juke, but I don't want a pink one.

My mother in law owns one!! :rolleyes: Whenever she visits, I make her park it on the street, honestly! Steve

Beetle Bug and Porsche Bxxter come to mind!

Guess my '05 Beetle counts!

Actually, it was a girl's car. My daughter bought it brand new, and drove it for several years. Once she finally got married and started a family, he quickly learned the merits of owning a 4-door sedan. So, I "inherited" the Beetle after she bought a new sedan.

It runs good, gets good gas mileage, etc., and the price was right. It may be a "girly" car, but it beats walking! ;-)

post-10758-0-37293700-1415072656_thumb.j

Edited by ToyLvr

When the Aztec was first debuted, one of my friends saw a bright yellow one travelling on I-75 near Dayton, Ohio. It was so butt-ugly that he thought something had escaped from "Area 51" of the nearby Wright-Patterson Air Force Base!