[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Most beautiful planes of all time...

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’ve always thought the Hawk 200 had some Hurricane DNA: Best, M.
  3. After spending quite some time trying to return an abused interior tub to a respectable state I noticed that the tub appears to be for a convertible, when it came installed in the pre-built AMT hardtop I'd bought. I know there was an SMP '60 Bonneville as well as the AMT hardtop. Were there two tubs or just one?
  4. Revell cityliner??

If so that can keep it. I'm a builder not a collector. Think those people sitting on those kit waiting for the price to go up,then the repops hit the shelves. I seen that happen to the IH dump truck.
  5. 74 roadrunner

thank you
  6. 74 roadrunner

thanks
  7. What did you see on the road today?

Looks like 3 disguised CT6s and 2 CT5s. Could be V-series, though both the '20 CT6 and CT6-v as well as the CT5 and CT5-v have been publicly shown at auto shows.
  8. 1985 Olds Surpreme Brougham

Very nicely done!
  9. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

With silicone spray
  10. Revell cityliner??

If this Is the bus kit,there are some on-line for north of $ 300.00. Ouch!
  11. Ford P-68

It drove great. There are some magnets in the chassis that might keep it from fishtailing.
  12. 4 slot mag wheels.

Glad to help!
  13. Dukes of Hazzard Diorama

Awesome Job!
  14. 4 slot mag wheels.

Great call Richard ! I have an Orange Crate in my stash and as you say it has the small window mags - I hadn’t looked and assumed the rears were solid like the fronts. Thank you all for your thoughts, let the build commence.
  15. Great looking build, you really nailed the look!
  16. '68 Chevelle SS 396

I'm glad you built it that way! Looks terrific!
  17. Monogram 1/24 1970 Buick GSX

That looks awesome! VERY nicely done!
  18. 74 roadrunner

Nicely done!
  19. Munster Kustom Koach

That looks awesome.. nicely done!
  20. Blown '79 Camaro

Thanks Lee! Thanks Dann!
  21. '79 Firebird Trans am

Thanks Lee! Thanks Carl! Thanks Gene!
  22. 2015 Bullitt

Thanks Carl! Thanks Gene!
  23. 2015 Bullitt

Ha! I remember seeing that now. Looks awesome! I wish I had added the headlight detail...
  24. '68 Chevelle SS 396

That is gorgeous! Great choice of colors.
  25. '68 Chevelle SS 396

Very nicely done!
  1. Load more activity