Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revells next release from the Model A Roadster tool - a 30/31 Coupe


cdansie
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, GarryR said:

Has anyone requested replacement parts from Revell recently?

 

 

1 hour ago, Zippi said:

Oh boy....I better make a run to my local hobby shop and see if mine is on the way.  

I know Zippi has had recent dealing with Revell Customer Service recently. he can relay his experiences.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Mr. Metallic said:

 

I know Zippi has had recent dealing with Revell Customer Service recently. he can relay his experiences.

Garry.  I have requested replacement part from Revell 3 different times.  It took a few weeks but I did get the parts all 3 times.  Make sure and send them pics of the bad parts and a pic of the kit you bought.  Here is a link to their website where you need to fill out the form.  Ignore the red banner that comes up.  Hope this helps.

Revell Model Building - Official website of Revell Germany | Homepage

20211111_082940.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-11 083440.jpg

Edited by Zippi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Zippi said:

Garry.  I have requested replacement part from Revell 3 different times.  It took a few weeks but I did get the parts all 3 times.  Make sure and send them pics of the bad parts and a pic of the kit you bought.  Here is a link to their website where you need to fill out the form.  Ignore the red banner that comes up.  Hope this helps.

Revell Model Building - Official website of Revell Germany | Homepage

20211111_082940.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-11 083440.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stopped at my LHS yesterday and scored one of these, too.

 

Owner said he'd gotten one case in.  I'm sure they're all gone by now.  Just glad to finally score one. (never got my hands on the original issue from a couple years ago)

Checked and it has the correct chrome for the Buick mill. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Earl Marischal said:

Has anyone seen one of these (or the '29) in a U.K. model shop or on a UK website?

steve

Don’t quote me, but I think I saw an English seller selling these on eBay before we got them here - the shipping here was ridiculous, predictably enough, but I’m pretty certain SOMEONE had them for sale there

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/14/2021 at 7:31 PM, Earl Marischal said:

Has anyone seen one of these (or the '29) in a U.K. model shop or on a UK website?

steve

Dave Coley's Emporium has them in stock.

Revell 4464 1:25 scale 1930 Ford Model A Coupe 2'N'1 Kit | REV4464 | 031445044649 (davecoleysemporium.co.uk)

Edited by TimJ
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mr. Metallic said:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I have it on good authority that there is a resin caster who has a master for a 28 sedan conversion for this kit and/or it's sister kit, the 29 roadster. 

Oh yeah. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...