Model Cars Magazine Forum

'67 Dodge Charger towed away by Chevy Pickup

Reuhkapelti

A barn find Hemi Charger is getting rescued. This should have some gravel and the barn behind it, but I dont have the space to store that kind of dio anymore... too many built models in my cabins. 

But anyway, the Charger has been hit sometime, and there must be some issue with the engine too, since the left side head is sitting on the fender. The belts are missing, and the battery needs to be replaced too... missing some plugs on top. 

Chevy has a dead battery too, maybe the winch ate too much power.

IMG_20180227_113256.jpg

IMG_20180227_113344.jpg

IMG_20180227_114213.jpg

IMG_20180227_113406.jpg

IMG_20180227_113431.jpg

IMG_20180227_113912.jpg

IMG_20180227_113942.jpg

IMG_20180227_113535.jpg

IMG_20180227_114323.jpg

IMG_20180227_114301.jpg

While very impressive at first glance the longer you look at the details the more you start to see. Both the truck and the Charger are well thought out and all of the little details start to appear the longer you look at them. The small little dents and dings on the Charger and even where someone wiped  the "dust" off of the drivers Side Window. I enjoy looking at all of the details you put into this, just amazing.  

7 minutes ago, espo said:

While very impressive at first glance the longer you look at the details the more you start to see. Both the truck and the Charger are well thought out and all of the little details start to appear the longer you look at them. The small little dents and dings on the Charger and even where someone wiped  the "dust" off of the drivers Side Window. I enjoy looking at all of the details you put into this, just amazing.  

I too am amazed at the details like the window and the missing battery caps. I am surprised to see the rad cap still there! Nice Job!

Thanks again everybody :)! I forget to say, that the rust is real rust on Charger. I put some black stuff from a jar  to the Charger body and then another liquid that made it to rust. I dont have that jar anymore,  so cant say exactly what it was, but it was meant for that purpose in model weathering.