Model Cars Magazine Forum

Very impressive looking suspension work. Your headers look great. I notice some blue colored medium you're using for temporary attachment of parts. I'd like to know what you're using with the idea I could try that also.    

On 1/7/2020 at 8:36 AM, espo said:

Very impressive looking suspension work. Your headers look great. I notice some blue colored medium you're using for temporary attachment of parts. I'd like to know what you're using with the idea I could try that also.    

Thanks. The blue stuff is poster tack. It is a must for mockups 

Small update. Got the tie rod done and added  U-bolts to the axle.  Just need to figure out the drag link and pitman arm as well as build shocks and the front end will be done.  Also realized I will need to cut a hole in the hood so may go with this scoop.

80A148A4-C8CF-4A12-8345-7727CA939026.jpeg

BC73C86C-AB6C-498B-B5EF-18C452FB81FD.jpeg

488E402E-8767-4344-8060-8D6997E32094.jpeg

On 1/7/2020 at 9:36 AM, espo said:

Hobby Lobby sells this white version of that medium, "Simply Tacky." Once you've used it, you can't live without it. Along with temporarily attaching parts, it's great for holding small parts during painting.  Elmer's Poster Tack comes in blue or red and Michael's has it.

simtak.jpg

Edited by Mike999
omit

10 hours ago, zaina said:

Thanks. The blue stuff is poster tack. It is a must for mockups 

Thank you for the information, I'll have to try it. By the way I like your '50 Ford in your icon. 

3 hours ago, Mike999 said:

Hobby Lobby sells this white version of that medium, "Simply Tacky." Once you've used it, you can't live without it. Along with temporarily attaching parts, it's great for holding small parts during painting.  Elmer's Poster Tack comes in blue or red and Michael's has it.

simtak.jpg

Thank you for the additional information. I'll print my 40% off coupon and go check it out. I'm so cheep.