a furnace on the passenger side 
455 HP ,Mid-engine V10, 6-speed transmission
Aluminum Monocoque Chassis
18" Front Wheels,20" Back Wheels
Carbon Fiber Push Rod Suspension
Grappling Hook,Lava Plow
Top speed: 265 mph

i made this from a polar lights 2006  ford gt kit 
some random items like a highlighter cap ,legos, the bendy section of a straw ,a coulple toothpicks  and toy package clear plastic 
the wheels and tires came from the revell alternomad caprice 
and custom side pipes from  my  parts box 

IMG_2035.JPG

IMG_2034.JPG

IMG_2032.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

IMG_2043.JPG

IMG_2037.JPG

IMG_2036.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

IMG_2045.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, DonW said:

A bit dodgy looking but I'd have a go in it if it were a 1:1!

Dashboard looks good.

thank you 

24 minutes ago, Paul Payne said:

Didn’t spot the lava plow, but wouldn’t the molten lava have an adverse on the tires (unless the heat makes them sticky for more traction)?😉 Very imaginative build!

thank you 
the lava plow and grappling hook  retract  and deploy  into and out of   the  car   with a push oh  a couple  butons  
they have special tires that  are not like normal ones there is a  selector  toggle that  can change the types of treads it has   they are impervious to anything that would damage or destroy  a normal tire the ones on the metal maniacs cars  are a   translucent black colored   material   while the  teku cars have a  translucent  blue colored 

Edited by michelle

Michelle, I commend you on this and other recent “modeling  outside of the box” postings. You are doing some really creative scratch building and kit bashing, a nice break from the rivet counting obsession some scale modelers pursue (and most of us fail at!). I knew nothing about “Hot Wheel Accelracers” but your funny description about the special tires made me laugh and led to a Google search. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by papajohn97
Minor content edir

4 minutes ago, papajohn97 said:

Michelle, I commend you on this and other recent “modeling  outside of the box” postings. You are doing some really creative scratch building and kit bashing, a nice break from the rivet counting obsession some scale modelers pursue (and most of us fail at!). I knew nothing about “Hot Wheel Accelracers” but your funny description about the special tires made me laugh and led to a Google search. Thanks for sharing!

the movies are really good and they are sequals set two years after the events of hot wheels highway 35 world race movie 

• 2 weeks later...

I did a search on the Spine Buster car just to see what your inspiration was and I have to say that you made a great choice for your starting point.

I can see that you put a lot of work into the mods and you quite effectively captured the feel of your inspiration.

Well, done!

David G.

2 hours ago, David G. said:

I did a search on the Spine Buster car just to see what your inspiration was and I have to say that you made a great choice for your starting point.

I can see that you put a lot of work into the mods and you quite effectively captured the feel of your inspiration.

Well, done!

David G.

thank you 

1 hour ago, landman said:

X2

thanks 

7 minutes ago, BlackSheep214 said:

Reminds me something Hot Wheels would create. Interesting subject. Well done.

thanks  and thats cause it is a hot wheels car from  the hot wheels acceleracers movies 

Edited by michelle