Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Snaptite 2018 Mustang.

ewetwo

Look very different in gold. I really don't know what devell was thinking when they design that headlight!

My way of dealing with theheadlamps was i to print some 1:1 pics of the headlamps and fitted behind the clear plastic, much betterthan the fakes d lamps

Basically looks pretty good!
But you‘re right about the headlights, it‘s the #1 PITA about this (actually quitegood) kit.

When I did mine, I looked on the internet for some tinted real car headlights which I scaled down and printed out on regular paper. Not as perfect as real headlights, but an acceptable compromise.

23 hours ago, Tommy124 said:

Basically looks pretty good!
But you‘re right about the headlights, it‘s the #1 PITA about this (actually quitegood) kit.

When I did mine, I looked on the internet for some tinted real car headlights which I scaled down and printed out on regular paper. Not as perfect as real headlights, but an acceptable compromise.

Wow Tommy. Yours is way better than mine. It's beautiful. I didn't clear coat mine because I'm not doing well with that. I have to Revive it yet.  And hand are too shaky to do the 50 on the side.