Model Cars Magazine Forum

Steve Magnante

I met Steve on the Hot Rod Power Tour a few years ago. He photographed my brother’s car for a feature in Hot Rod Magazine. He is a really nice guy. What you see on TV and his videos is really how he is. I’m glad he’s getting better. BTW, my brother’s car was featured in the November 2003 issue. It is the maroon 86 Mustang. 

Edited by floodstang
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, redscampi said:

For those of us that don't do Instagram, could you please let us know the gist of the message? Glad to here it's positive news!

Sorry I didn't think about that.  Freiburger said he'd spoken on the phone with Magnante, and "He's on a solid comeback and will explain all when he's ready."  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, redscampi said:

For those of us that don't do Instagram, could you please let us know the gist of the message? Glad to here it's positive news!

"@stevemagnante news! As you may know, Magnante has been down with health issues for a couple months and we’ve all been worrying about him. Well, we spoke on the phone yesterday! He’s on a solid comeback and will explain all when he’s ready. Support him with some views and subs on his YouTube channel! Long live Magneto!"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Wow,that’s great news..I am a huge fan of Steve Magnate.His automobile knowledge is simply incredible.The guy is a genius.I wish I could meet the guy,and pick his brain over a beer,and just sit there talking about cars with him.👍Hopefully he will be at the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale in Jan.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am glad to see him doing better. With my 2016 heart attack, bypass and 5 days in a coma, plus being kept cold to prevent brain damage, it was a long recovery. He will get there, it looks like he has good care behind him.

• Like 1