Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mpc 1971 Dodge Demon 340

RandyB.

12 hours ago, michelle said:

Very nice workĀ 
I am still trying to find a couple of these in physical stores that sell kits as Amazon does not currently have itĀ 

Michelle there might be one or two on Ebay right now that you can buy forĀ  close to retail price.Ā  Ā 

1 hour ago, drodg said:

Michelle there might be one or two on Ebay right now that you can buy forĀ  close to retail price.Ā  Ā 

ebay is not a option as there are no ebay gift cards sold Ā in stores anywere around meĀ 

• Like 1

........mine is still on back order from Hobbylinc since beginning of December ,the plan is to build Herb McCandless's 72 Pro Stock ,I have the decals..the grille is the only differenceĀ  Ā image.png.0ed7a4b997c9db0df8ff757bf44625ef.png

Edited by Scott Eriksen
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Scott Eriksen said:

........mine is still on back order from Hobbylinc since beginning of December ,the plan is to build Herb McCandless's 72 Pro Stock ,I have the decals..the grille is the only differenceĀ  Ā image.png.0ed7a4b997c9db0df8ff757bf44625ef.png

I plan to make a 72 grill using the kit grille and the center from a revell 69 dart grille as it has a similar designĀ 

• Like 1

Beautiful work I just bought couple so I could build one have the original kits but never could find 2nd one to build . This is one best new release in very long time alone with 63 ford pickĀ