Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT 1955 Chevy Bel Air sedan

Deathgoblin

5 hours ago, karbuildr said:

Very well done, looks like it just left a dealership. Not an easy kit to build and yours looks great.

5 hours ago, thatz4u said:

great build of a less than great kit, well done

Most of it went together okay, but the worst part was the front suspension.  It's really odd to put together especially since the steering is supposed to be poseable, especially with the front springs.  I just glued it all together.  The engine installation is funny, there's no transmission crossmember.  It's very obviously an older kit.  I've got the Nomad version of it, I'll have to build it sometime as well. :)

• Like 1

On 4/16/2024 at 10:09 PM, Deathgoblin said:

Most of it went together okay, but the worst part was the front suspension.  It's really odd to put together especially since the steering is supposed to be poseable, especially with the front springs.  I just glued it all together.  The engine installation is funny, there's no transmission crossmember.  It's very obviously an older kit.  I've got the Nomad version of it, I'll have to build it sometime as well. :)

This looks just great especially considering the kit that you worked with to make all of this happen. I'd definitely be down to see that Nomad being built.