Model Cars Magazine Forum

I have noticed that it has been nearly 4 months since the last issue went to press and am wondering if the next issue (224) is on it's way?

I was under the impression that the magazine was back in regular production cycles and it's schedule of 6 issues per year was being met?

Any updates on when the next issue is coming?

7 hours ago, Rob Hall said:

Mine came today. 

Rob and Rob....give us a read on what the issue contains.....please.....especiallly for those of us who are two weeks away from getting ours (per Dave's info above).    

Thanks!   TIM

Building a Hot Rod Lincoln. Pro Street Mark VII LSC.

Vintage Workbench-(One of my very favorite columns!) Good story on early Budd Anderson and early dragsters. Tim Boyd pic looking like a Rock and Roll guy!

Boyd interview

Lots of Boyd builds.

Lots of 24 hr builds and Classic Plastic show. Wow!

AirFix 1/43 Exotic car kits. Tiny and cool.

Kit Reviews. Always great! 71 Stang. 71 Dodge Demon. 59 Caddy Ambulance-huge. 60 Ford pickup

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hell has truly frozen Over!! I actually received my copy of #224 today in the mail. I have never received my copy till more than a month later. USPS must have slipped up and did it right this time. :D

Just out of curiosity when should the Digital copy be available? I am more used to first seeing it there. :) 

10 hours ago, rrb124@sbcglobal.net said:

Building a Hot Rod Lincoln. Pro Street Mark VII LSC.

Vintage Workbench-(One of my very favorite columns!) Good story on early Budd Anderson and early dragsters. Tim Boyd pic looking like a Rock and Roll guy!

Boyd interview

Lots of Boyd builds.

Lots of 24 hr builds and Classic Plastic show. Wow!

AirFix 1/43 Exotic car kits. Tiny and cool.

Kit Reviews. Always great! 71 Stang. 71 Dodge Demon. 59 Caddy Ambulance-huge. 60 Ford pickup

Really????   Thx for the reply....TB

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, tim boyd said:

Really????   Thx for the reply....TB

I don't recall seeing anything about Budd Anderson in my mockup/draft I got from Tim K. Other than my mention of him at the top of the column. Should be all you. For you other guys, what I am talking about, is this month's Vintage Workbench is devoted to a profile of our own Tim Boyd. I'm pretty excited about it.

Edited by Dave Darby
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dave Darby said:

I don't recall seeing anything about Budd Anderson in my mockup/draft I got from Tim K. Other than my mention of him at the top of the column. Should be all you. For you other guys, what I am talking about, is this month's Vintage Workbench is devoted to a profile of our own Tim Boyd. I'm pretty excited about it.

Dave and all....can't wait to see it!   Thanks a very big bunch!   TIM 

Mine arrived in NC a couple days ago. Really enjoyed a quick scan, spent all day yesterday on the lake - 4 catfish all over 16" and 10 Bream each one bigger than my hand. Anyway, expect to sit down sometime this afternoon and do a long look through.

Hey Dave, I have not got my copy of # 224 yet. But I did get a copy of # 223 in the mail yesterday, but I have this copy? Did I get the wrong copy in the mail, Should have been # 224 and not # 223 Maybe. Can you please let me know what is up. Thank You Dave. Joseph Barbato.