Model Cars Magazine Forum

Man oh Man!    I have always wanted a VC ute!  My first car here in the USA was a 1966 Valiant, which is the same body as your VC.  Once I saw that it had been done as a ute, I've needed one ever since.   Great cars!

Thanks Tom, i was pretty happy when i found a restorable one in a hay shed,  i just want a wagon now.  :)

and i still own my 2nd car ever drove - it´s an Audi Coupe GT5E

audisport83-98aqxar.jpg

Very jealous - we had an '88 Coupe GT, Euro front end, turbo from a Nissan, full racing deal - stripped interior, full cage, seats with five-point harnesses.

Ended up selling it when we were going on vacation to the UK. Story is the kid we sold it to blew the engine within a week. :rolleyes:

I know that Buick is very popular in China.   A friend of mine at my company plant in Shanghai drives a Buick Regal.  

uh..you can say that :)

I don't know if this is right or not but I believe Buick is stand for the American cars in my opinion , need much fuel, very strong with the materials , much comfortable space ...etc..

maybe I just never try some Ford or any other cars haha :D

Edited by 花火

uh..you can say that :)

I don't know if this is right or not but I believe Buick is stand for the American cars in my opinion , need much fuel, very strong with the materials , much comfortable space ...etc..

maybe I just never try some Ford or any other cars haha :D

IMG 1657

Agreed!  :D    Here is a picture of my Buick Lacrosse.

I just got my daily driver back on the road. I bought this '92 Chevy S10 in July and after a bit of rebuilding it's ready for winter. Someone had lowered it when I bought it and it had 16" wheels with low profile tires on it. I raised the ride height back to stock (Even though it looks like front springs are cut a bit shorter, but otherwise it's back to stock height) and changed wheels and tires too. I added some under-body coating to chassis and welded a couple of rust spots on front fender and tailgate. It had a wide black stripe running over it so I painted hood, top and tailgate white again to get rid of that stripe. I also added a new exhaust, since one of the former owners had built a new exhaust that was very loud and since this car has a 151 Cid Four Banger under the hood, no-one wants to hear that engine with that loud exhaust!

Now I can concentrate on doing some minor upgrades on my '60 Impala during the winter.

• 4 weeks later...