Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I'm a bit late in posting, but I got a new grandson yesterday morning a little after 10AM Eastern. His name is Ben, and he weighed-in at 7#12oz, 21" long.

Hopefully a future model builder, and heir to my stash....

Edited by ToyLvr

Thanks Tom & Carl,

Tom, the Omni kit is the 'Sidewinder' issue, not sure about that one now after I inspected this kit last night.....

Kit was sealed, so you would expect it to be okay......not

Never seen this before :lol: !

DSC02575_zpsacc82dc5.jpg

DSC02576_zps6c4df131.jpg

Yep, as others said, that's the risk you get buying older sealed kits. I've had a few like that to, sometimes it's windows and sometimes its the bodies themselves.

I'm a bit late in posting, but I got a new grandson yesterday morning a little after 10AM Eastern. His name is Ben, and he weighed-in at 7#12oz, 21" long.

Hopefully a future model builder, and heir to my stash....

Congratulations Mike!!

That's a awesome and superbly detailed kit Rodney, I even put it past a Tamiya kit as far as detail goes but that's just my opinion.

I hope you will like it because I do mine, I have 10 of these waiting to be built and just now got started on building 1 of them.

Good luck with it and hope you enjoy building it as much as I am. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by MyBradKeselowski

Got this after waiting about 7 weeks. Been wanting this for a long time but at 70 bucks inc. shipping I just couldn't pull the trigger. Finally did. Just took a quick look at it and it looks great. Can't play with it as I am going out of state in about an hour. I really want to try do to a top notch job on this kit. Not sure I am up to the task. Please Lord don't let me screw it up ! : ) I may be looking for a painter to do the body. :

gottodaycheetah001_zps4000c292.jpg

gottodaycheetah002_zps2490bee6.jpg

gottodaycheetah005_zpsae3f30c2.jpg

This is the best find I have got in a long time.

1393396471.jpg

The only thing missing is one tire, parts are in great shape and the glass is good.

I hope I did alright? Gave $10.00 for it!

Edited by James2

So far my wife has fine with me buying kits but I have really slacked off.

My wife has never had an issue with me buying kits. Every so often I'll sell a few at a profit just to illustrate that they're not a bad investment. She knows the hobby is the center of my friends, and thus my sanity..

Then one day she asked me if I could show her how to use eBay and Craigs List... she pulled out four $200 plus purses she owned. I never noticed, probably my own disinterest, but I couldn't say a thing! :P

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...