Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Irked You Today?

LokisTyro

It's cold and windy outside.

If you don't like the weather, wait a few hours and it will change! :)

We stayed over a friends house last night in Jackson, NJ. When we loaded up the car it was windy and freezing. We drove the 1.25 hour home to Exton, PA driving west. It has to be 10 degrees warmer here and no wind!

Coming home from work tonight I watched some poor guy in Versa nearly get double teamed by idiots on the road with a single 1/8 mile stretch! First he nearly hasan idiot in a new Highlander pull into the lane he's in, while he's still using it, just to make a right hand turn, then at the intersection, another idiot in a first gen Santa Fe pulled a right on red right infront of the guy!

New Year is off to a good start. My wife got the flu even though we both have flu shots. Which puts me on alert that I may already be a carrier and awaiting my own illness. We had to cancel family holiday plans for tomorrow.

She is not a good patient. "Make me soup." so I make soup and bring it to her on the couch.

"I don't like that bowl."

I think you know how my weekend is gonna be!

My sprue cutters just vanished into thin air, I have no freaking clue what happened to them, and its honestly wee weeing me off , and I know, as soon as I replace it, I will find the missing set

I hate those vanity plates. I don't get them half of the time. Like the above. Explain its meaning to us slower ones.

Scott

That is in reference to Top Gear's recent trip to Patagonia and the number plate on a Porsche 982, the Porsche had UK reg of H982 FKL, which many locals in the area where angered as they thought the show and Mr Clarskon were trying to make reference to the Falklands Conflict , which that was not the case, as the number plate was registered to that car on May 30th, 1991.

Edited by martinfan5

Forecast 12 deg. F tomorrow night and below freezing for a couple days afterwards. Just a little irksome as I still don't have the main heat in the house going, and I'll have to turn off the water, as the pipes under the house are not insulated yet either...and there's not time to do it right now.

Kinda like living 3rd-world style.

Forecast 12 deg. F tomorrow night and below freezing for a couple days afterwards. Just a little irksome as I still don't have the main heat in the house going, and I'll have to turn off the water, as the pipes under the house are not insulated yet either...and there's not time to do it right now.

Kinda like living 3rd-world style.

Going to be 19 deg and 5 at night tomorrow but at least its snow or ice. My brother works in Gary Indiana and its real cold in Chicago...

My sprue cutters just vanished into thin air, I have no freaking clue what happened to them, and its honestly wee weeing me off , and I know, as soon as I replace it, I will find the missing set

Ha ha!! My 10 year old is just getting into models and I always know where mine end up and always know who to talk to about it. lol icon_sAng_rant_zps60eb0ce9.gif

What irritated me today is the fact that I have but one day left to clear out a storage locker, and the temperatures here have dropped into the single digits. Throw in some relentless winds, and you have a recipe for annoying.

Edited by Roadrunner