Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just completed a trade with one of our members, br67 (Brandon Robertson), who happened to have the rare item I was after and sent it all the way from South Africa. It showed up today in perfect condition.  It's members like that who make this board a great place.  

I have had equal pleasure and satisfaction of trading with Bill Allen aka Bill Eh? from Canada. As a relatively new member/trader on here, and with all the recent drama of new traders scamming people, he was more than willing to ship first at my request, as it was a "valuable" kit trade (my Italeri Ferrari 275 GTB for his Fujimi Enthusiast '73 Porsche Carrera RS). I give this gentleman my seal of approval! Trade away with confidence... I hope to have an opportunity to do so again :D

I have just had a great trading experience with Terry Schmalriede (Renegade). He was a great trader to deal with and provided me with a list of trading material that he would happy with. Excellent packing guaranteed the safe arrival of the contents from Texas! I would gladly trade with Terry again. Thank you very much!

22 hours ago, Bill Eh? said:

I have just had a great trading experience with Terry Schmalriede (Renegade). He was a great trader to deal with and provided me with a list of trading material that he would happy with. Excellent packing guaranteed the safe arrival of the contents from Texas! I would gladly trade with Terry again. Thank you very much!

Same here Bill, would trade with you anytime.

39 minutes ago, Dodge Driver said:

More positive feedback for Vince Nelson (vintagedragcrazy). I recommend dealing with Vince any time.

Back at you buddy like before great trade anytime also the same for renegade, mellow Mike, daddy fink, rich Costello, terry Davis and any other guys that I recently delt with you guys are the greatest!

vince

I just have to make a remark about someone who I consider the epitome of a "great trader"

I sent a set of original AMT 1958 Ford bumpers to Elvin, (mredjr) sometime back for a project that he was planning.

Somewhere along the line, Elvin decided that he was not going to start the project & was no longer going to need the parts.

So, rather than just throw them in a box, he packaged them up, & without saying anything, returned them to me.

Now that's a great trader!!

So, now I can offer those parts to another modeler who might need them.

We need more guys like Elvin in our hobby! ^_^

Thank you Elvin!!

Steve