Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hmmmmm, what could this be ?

2015 Buick Grand National GNX Engine

Most probably, will offer the choice of a turbocharged 2.0-liter four (currently rated at 272 hp) or a 3.6-liter V-6 that makes 321 horses in the ATS, In a further offer will probably find it and 3.6 L V6 engine . This engine is capable of generating 320 hp and 274 Nm of torque, joined by a 3.2 -liter. Of course it’s the strongest engine , with incredible 400 hp. 2015 Buick Grand National is designed to fuel efficiency as well as a proposed all wheel drive option in addition to rear wheel drive. The transmission roster will include manuals for the turbo engines and automatics across the board. The eight-speed Hydra-Matic.

I'm a big Buick guy (in more ways than one). This, like most new Buicks does little for me. Im sure it's going to be a very nice car. And I hope Buick sells a few. But I miss things like the old Rivieras and Wildcats. Heck, I even liked the last gen Riv. The interior on this new car looks very nice. But, Buick's recent styling, especially in the front, does nothing for me. But, they not aiming Buicks at guys like me anymore. For that matter, no one is aiming cars for the most part at guys like me. At 57 I've become an automotive dinosaur.

Scott