[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 1953 Hudson Hornet Road Racer

This looks great , well done .
  3. Corvette models

Anyone interested?
  4. AMT 67 Camaro SS 350 building instructions

wanted to delete it and don't know how. :-)
  5. Another Quick Poll

An existing tool or a whole new tool? Pretty uneven comparo
  6. Buying my first airbrush Questions.

Of course it has to be thinned. Contact Donn. Maybe he'll tell you the secret or buy his DVD and it's all revealed.
  7. Splash Paints - Website Up!

You need to understand that its not very easy for some to believe you , or to believe you are being legit with all the things that were said, and some I even witnessed my self watching some of your videos, I would love to hear your side of what Mate said. This isnt personal , this is business, make me want to trust you enough to give you my money. Tell me, what type of paint mixing machine are you using ?
  8. Another Quick Poll

wouldn't spend a dime for either one
  9. Splash Paints - Website Up!

I get an order out when I get to the house.
  10. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

dentures stuck together
  11. Splash Paints - Website Up!

I never force or ask my customers to purchase such amount. It is out there as an option that I am able to offer to customers that are willing to buy my products at such amount. This is a brand new company and I don't expect to see that number anytime soon. I only offer priority mail because of the insurance and speed of the service. I take customer feedback very seriously. If someone doesn't like something I am more than willing to change. Yes website has been running since tuesday. Thanks for your interest.
  12. 69 Roadrunner

Wow, the paint finish and detailing on that A12 is amazing, and it doesn't have far to go.
  13. Ferrari 599 GTO Yellow

Here is a new photo
  14. Splash Paints - Website Up!

Sam, I'll try your product...website up?
  15. Splash Paints - Website Up!

Hey John, do you know how often he gets orders from Zero ?
  16. Splash Paints - Website Up!

The names are directly from the manufactures. You can look those names up and paint reference will come up. Many of the paint that are offered are not available on GravityColors
  17. Some Shelby Exocits and kits to match

I have the kit of the Super Snake but alas other than the box art the kit is a regular kit. Can't seem to post photos from my ipad anymore after doing a update.
  18. WTH! Someone paid $2600 for a pre-built model. Why?

$2600......that's 1750 bucks more than I paid for three cars: $325 - 1971 Plymouth Valiant $375 - 1972 Valiant $150 - 1970 VW K70
  19. Well, you might as well sign me up for a set.
  20. AMT 67 Camaro SS 350 building instructions

What are the Mopar parts?
  21. Jaguar Mk. II Saloon

The Story McNally decides to check out Crumbelt Enterprises on his own, so he drives past the business and notices the Constable standing in front of the storefront, guarding the business. McNally drives about a 1/4 mile up the street and parks his rental and walks back towards an alley behind the business. He checks for CCTV cameras and sees none. At the back door, he picks the locks and opens the door to a back room filled with inventory and a nearby kitchenette with a coffee maker and a hotplate. He turns on his "headlight" and looks for an office and finds one. The search for clues begins as he searches the desk and the middle drawer does not pull out all the way. A sharp tug on the drawer pulls it out and he finds a slightly crumpled notebook in the back of the drawer with names and addresses, and notations detailing an attempt to smuggle cocaine into the US, specifically the Boston area where Crumbelt has a failing business there. McNally puts the small notebook into his coat pocket when he hears the front door being unlocked and the Constable walking in with his flashlight on. McNally shuts off his "headlight" and hides under the desk while the Constable searches the business and finds what he was looking for...a bathroom. When the Constable is finished, he walks past the office without shining his flashlight inside, goes out the front door and locks it without turning on the alarm. Apparently, he doesn't know how to set it. McNally returns to searching the office and not finding anything else. He leaves the business through the back door, locking it behind him and walking back to the rental car and back to his Hotel to look through the notebook that he found. The Build I fired up my paintbooth and airbrush for a littlepainting session this afternoon. I painted the hood and body with Polly Scale CSX Blue. When it has gassed out, I'll coat it with Tamiya TS-13 Gloss Clear. Before turning in last night, I cut out a set of floor mats. I painted them with Polly Scale Grimy Black and when the paint dried, I coated them with watered down white glue and sprinkled a mixture of white and black embossing powder. McNally will return...
  22. Today
  23. Cheyenne Super 10

I wouldn't mind having that orange one in a regular cab long box.
  24. Splash Paints - Website Up!

Interesting, every single color Splash is selling , are the same exact colors Gravity colors was/is selling, hmm , stuff isnt adding up here.
  1. Load more activity