Model Cars Magazine Forum
Swifster

Moebius - Now that the Comet is out, What's Next

Moebius has scored on every kit. 1950's cars, 1960's cars, semi trucks and trailers.... Dave, what's next?

I for one am waiting patiently for the Butch Leal 65 Plymouth

Perhaps the rumors are true . . . next new-tool release will be a full-detail '79 Dodge Colt hatch with optional Plymouth Scamp badges.

Although I have a couple of Moebius kits, I haven't built one as yet as I have a lot of other model kits to build as well. I'll buy the California Flash when it does hit the shelves, although I'm in no way waiting for it. I just love dem Mopars!

I would assume a 2nd version of the Comet is up next....maybe a drag car.  Though I'd like to see a 2dr sedan version, like they did w/ the Satellite and Belvedere releases.

Edited by Rob Hall

I'd vote for a '59 Pontiac but I also really like the idea of a Studebaker Golden Hawk or Gran Turismo Hawk

Perhaps the rumors are true . . . next new-tool release will be a full-detail '79 Dodge Colt hatch with optional Plymouth Scamp badges.

I'd actually buy a few of those!

A '59 Pontiac Star Chief would be nice from Moebius. 

That would just break my widdle heart. 😉

I'm not really a MOPAR nut, but I could get a little excited if a late 50's Sweptside were to hit the shelves.

Studebakers , Buicks , Oldsmobiles , even Cadillacs  As for light duty trucks , I'm still wanting a 1939 Studebaker express truck ....

I'm hoping for an all new 68' Coronet R/T kit.  Maybe a #99 Paul Goldsmith car or the Dick Landy drag car.

same here

Although I have a couple of Moebius kits, I haven't built one as yet as I have a lot of other model kits to build as well. I'll buy the California Flash when it does hit the shelves, although I'm in no way waiting for it. I just love dem Mopars!

That's a Model King project, they need to sell some more Melrose Missles before they bring out the California Flash S/S or the full A/FX versions that I know they have plans for.   

Edited by Brett Barrow

I'm hoping for an all new 68' Coronet R/T kit.  Maybe a #99 Paul Goldsmith car or the Dick Landy drag car.

You could put me down for the Landy SS, AND at least a couple of stockers.

I am waiting for the altered wheel base MOPAR cars  and  a New 68' Coronet R/T ?

RUMOR HAS IT DEPARTMENT:  Dodge Power Wagon, 70's Comet/Maverick, heard at Venice FL ipms show

I am waiting for the altered wheel base MOPAR cars  and  a New 68' Coronet R/T ?

Yes I would go for some AWB cars, and I'm surprised that if you want a '68 Coronet, that you didn't get one from Modelhaus when they were available as I have one in my stash and hopefully I'll get to build it someday soon.