Model Cars Magazine Forum

Felt it needed said!

Khils

I have only been a member for a short time....(hope this is right place to post this) if not I apologize. 

Xingu ....Michael Hall!

I'd like to give a shout out!....

this guy is amazing what he does..... For , in & about this forum.  Hats off to you Sir!    Thank you!

khils. .....Kevin H.

Wow, don't know what I did to bring this about, but thanks. I am following in the footsteps of someone that I can never hope to equal. Harry had a special knack for keeping things running smoothly. I am lucky that the members here bring things to my attention so that I can look like I know what I am doing.

The real stars of the forum are it's members. The members who are quick to offer advice, answer questions and offer up that critical part that is needed to finish a model.

It's a thankless, volunteer type job that often goes unnoticed. Michael does a great job and is an all around nice guy to boot! Yes, Harry left a deep void but having communicated with both Michael and Harry, I would like to think Michael will do well following in Harry's footsteps. Both men are class acts and have a passion for the hobby that is reflected in the way this place runs.

Many thanks to you Michael!

Casey was a moderator a few years back.

I'm well aware of Casey's former role in the moderation of the forum, I just don't don't see how that relates to the current roles that both Michael and Dave fill on a daily basis. Nick's reply suggests that Casey still has an involvement in the current moderation team. If we're going to give credit then lets give it where it's due and to the correct people.

I'm well aware of Casey's former role in the moderation of the forum, I just don't don't see how that relates to the current roles that both Michael and Dave fill on a daily basis. Nick's reply suggests that Casey still has an involvement in the current moderation team. If we're going to give credit then lets give it where it's due and to the correct people.

1) Not everyone here is aware that Casey used to be a moderator.

2) Not everyone here is aware that Casey is no longer a moderator.