Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Recommended Posts

I started with the Revell AAR Cuda and Fireballs Minite wheels and tires also Mike’s Decals. I also used my parts boxes for other parts and some scratch building of the roll bars and front spoiler. Paint is MWC dark blue met. #2084. 
 

8579E191-A945-4934-87DA-36FA8B729852.jpeg

DE744C27-F8F3-4FA5-806F-1BA0B97571A9.jpeg

E6A84735-1B73-4248-9E1A-F18CB439DBDE.jpeg

D084E698-80D8-41DE-91A8-FD3AD760AF91.jpeg

C24D1E85-46AD-483B-8FEE-86DFE5849FF4.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I have been following your builds and you have done a great job.  Congratulations.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike I was planning on attending Modelmeana with the Cuda’s and the race car hauler until a wedding that was rescheduled from last year fell on the same day in Philadelphia so I’m not going to be able to attend this year. I was planning on bringing 7 new builds. I’m hoping that HAM’s have their show this summer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, drodg said:

Well I have been following your builds and you have done a great job.  Congratulations.  

Thanks Dave, I appreciate your following. I’ve started a new post in the WIP Diorama section to finish out the complete project. “AAR Cuda Race Pit”.  My next one will be Richard Petty’s 73 Charger with the truck and trailer they used. 

Edited by Mopar - D
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mopar - D said:

Mike I was planning on attending Modelmeana with the Cuda’s and the race car hauler until a wedding that was rescheduled from last year fell on the same day in Philadelphia so I’m not going to be able to attend this year. I was planning on bringing 7 new builds. I’m hoping that HAM’s have their show this summer. 

The HAMS show is scheduled for July 24.
https://www.ipms-hams.org/annual-contest/

Come by one (or more) of our HAMS meetings - info is elsewhere on the HAMS web site.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mopar - D said:

Thanks Dave, I appreciate your following. I’ve started a new post in the WIP Diorama section to finish out the complete project. “AAR Cuda Race Pit”.  My next one will be Richard Petty’s 73 Charger with the truck and trailer they used. 

Dan

Looking forward to it.

Dave

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2021 at 7:56 AM, vintagerpm said:

The HAMS show is scheduled for July 24.
https://www.ipms-hams.org/annual-contest/

Come by one (or more) of our HAMS meetings - info is elsewhere on the HAMS web site.

Thanks Mike for the information on the HAMS show glad to see that it’s going to take place. I may take you up on visiting one of the meetings. 

21 hours ago, drodg said:

Dan

Looking forward to it.

Dave

Thanks Dave 

20 hours ago, slusher said:

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Thanks Carl. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...