Model Cars Magazine Forum

my DINER : the interior (scale 1/25)

CUSTOMBOY

Popular place. This diorama is great! I could look at these pictures for hours and your attention to detail is what I always like to look at when someone builds a diorama. All those figures had to test your patience but I'm guessing you enjoyed doing them. Thanks for sharing.

7 hours ago, Paul Payne said:

I love it! Your figures are remarkable- where did you get them? I recognize a few- lots of modifications! That is one jumping place- are you going to add cars? 

the figures come from tamiya, hasegawa, master box, american dioram and resin that I modified for many and for the cars they are there wilt carhops

01l.jpg

01q.jpg

01t.jpg

18 hours ago, TonyK said:

Popular place. This diorama is great! I could look at these pictures for hours and your attention to detail is what I always like to look at when someone builds a diorama. All those figures had to test your patience but I'm guessing you enjoyed doing them. Thanks for sharing.

yes it is a great pleasure for me to make this diorama and I spent more than 3 years to do everything

That looks pretty kewl.  That Diner Drive-in is packed like they were back in the day.  Nicely done.  Trying to get a sense of the size looking at the cars which I'm guessing are 1:25.  Must be the size of a dinning room table? 

On 8/27/2021 at 1:13 PM, Zippi said:

That looks pretty kewl.  That Diner Drive-in is packed like they were back in the day.  Nicely done.  Trying to get a sense of the size looking at the cars which I'm guessing are 1:25.  Must be the size of a dinning room table? 

yes everything is at 1/25 and even the tables because I have a real one at home on which I took the dimensions and my wip for this is here in my page 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=JCoeModels&set=a.1672120279665787

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...