Model Cars Magazine Forum

Harry in hospital

sjordan2

BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>

I was just informed (6:20 ET) that the breathing tube has been removed from Harry and he is breathing on his own. Some medications have also been discontinued. The latest medical evidence does not confirm sepsis and he was treated for that in an abundance of caution. The pneumonia may be more controlled by the current treatment.

I have no information on his heart condition nor the progress of the cancer. He remains off chemotherapy at this time. So we can not get overjoyed at this moment. He's still in deep woods.

But we can take heart that he is feeling our love and following all our advice to fight for his life. He has asked that you all be thanked for your concern and generosity of prayers and resources. The other good news is that he has caring family members at his bed side.

More when information is available.

BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>

I was just informed (6:20 ET) that the breathing tube has been removed from Harry and he is breathing on his own. Some medications have also been discontinued. The latest medical evidence does not confirm sepsis and he was treated for that in an abundance of caution. The pneumonia may be more controlled by the current treatment.

I have no information on his heart condition nor the progress of the cancer. He remains off chemotherapy at this time. So we can not get overjoyed at this moment. He's still in deep woods.

But we can take heart that he is feeling our love and following all our advice to fight for his life. He has asked that you all be thanked for your concern and generosity of prayers and resources. The other good news is that he has caring family members at his bed side.

More when information is available.

Thank you Cato for the news.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way, Harry.

Maybe the chemo wasted a portion of his immune system?

It is way too early in the chemo treatment to have that happen. The cancer, undetected over time was doing that.

It is vital now that we have contributed resources to his cause, that we  express positive thoughts, support and encouragement here to him. We can keep the anxiety and take it off of Harry. That will be as beneficial as good medicine to him.

Indeed his improvement this morning has him eating solid food and all breathing tubes removed. That is huge and we need to keep it going.

C

guys...8pm local time...have been moved from ICU to a "normal" room. Most all meds stopped, am breathing on my own power, am eating solid food, no restrictions. I have had some sort of miraculous recovery. Almost died 3 days ago, now am operating (and typing this) under my own power. I was afraid that I was going to die... and now for some reason have made a miracle rebound.

Still can't have chemo until whatever it is that brought me so close to death is understood. But as of right now, 11-19, 8:10pm, I am doing relatively ok.

I am using my son's computer, but he is only in town for the next few days and I will only have very limited computer access. So I'm not ignoring you, just can't always access forum.

Just keep doing it Harry. Almost losing my dad to similar afflictions [He's 73] and seeing him come back and then home gives me, You and all of us great hope.

This fight is one that can be won. We will eventually all look back at this as the time we all wished Harry back and he showed up smiling and giving us a little taste of what large scale models can look like with skills and talent.

The bench awaits you brother.