Model Cars Magazine Forum

Reposting some finished projects

Psychographic

InSANE!! I recognize the Infini-T. Normally I don't go for show rods, but that project has been in my inspiration folder for quite a while now!

The Indy corvette and twin-engine projects are great inspiration for something I'm working on right now--A pinched '63 vette with independent suspension and some serious bodywork.

Beautiful work!

I also remember the Willys Wagon and trailer. That is such an outstanding build. The '48 Ford two door Woody really got my attention. Then I see the picture with the doors open and see the interior. If I ever win the Lottery I'll build one of those but it will be 1:1 scale. I'm going to set fire to my work bench now after seeing these builds.  

Cray-Zee!  Wonderful to see these way-out wacky builds!  I especially appreciate the chassis photos showing the thought and details you put into realistic underpinnings for your wild customs.

Awesome Stuff David!   Thanks for re-posting them...some absolute greatness here.  The infinT and short woody are my personal favorites... but that willys is right up there..  and the other 2 are also winners in my book... sooo i guess im saying i like them all. :D